Recent content by the disaster

1. T

best MAME emulator?????

HEY GUYZZZ!!! Im back after one year on emulator zone. Ok so i wanna knw that which MAME emulator is the best. Im downloading it directly from emulator zone. PLZZZZ reply quickly
  2. T

could some one give me a link for svr 07 for psp (the real one)

could some one please give me a link for svr 07 for my psp 1003 cuz i searched every site and i couldnt find any so please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i would be very grateful. thank you:)
  3. T

Emulator Problem: game not running!

ok so everytime i try to play a game on my pcsx2 0.9.6 it says "Supported pixel shader version is too low supported 0.0 selected 2.0". Do i have to config it or something if yes then please tell me or tell me another reason plz plz plz it'll be very polite for you to tell me:happy:)
  4. T

real slow download for isos for my pcsx2 0.9.8

hey there could anyone please help me. whenever i download a game it takes about 6 hours or so. ive even downloaded internet download manager for it but it also downloads games upto 6 hours. please help me out and please see this request and reply plz!
  5. T

dolphin emulator problems

hey there. actually theres this problem with my dolphin 3.0 emulator.when i click on the icon of dolphin it says "this application has failed to start because VCOMP100.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem" please anyone reply quickly plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!
  6. T

how to download isos for xeon and how to make them start

hey there i need 2 knw how to download isos for xeon and how to make them start and also i will be very grateful if you give me a link for wwe smackdown vs raw 2007 for xeon cuz i cant find any isos for it
  7. T

having problems with wwf no mercy and wwf wrestlemania 2000

hey guys im new and i need 2 knw dat how do we hit finishers in wwf no mercy and wwf wrestlemiania on my project 64. here are the controls. note (i move my wrestler with the numpad keys the arrow ones are just for the taunts)...
  8. T

isos not working!

hey there im new and i need to know how to make isos work. this is what happens:i open the epsxe emulator then at the top i go to file. and then i click run iso. i click on the iso and then it says ''error loading isofile'' blah blah blah. someone please help cuz i cant run the game :(