best MAME emulator?????

the disaster

HEY GUYZZZ!!! Im back after one year on emulator zone. Ok so i wanna knw that which MAME emulator is the best. Im downloading it directly from emulator zone. PLZZZZ reply quickly

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Is this a joke or an attempt to be funny?

For the benefit of the question Ill assume not? Anyways, mame is an emulator thus your question is like asking what is the best John for a boy. One would think you mean what is the best name for a boy? So I'm going to gather that you may have meant what is the best arcade emulator but I'm not really sure? So two answers I shall give you.

best MAME emulator: Mame is the name of an emulator for arcade so the question is rhetorical. The answer is mame. Now maybe you mean what flavor or what version of mame is best? Well the latest version is always the best. Mame UI 32 is much easier then just mame because its a front end. And there are many spin offs of mame but the best is always the original unless you have need for the others.

Best arcade emulator: mame

Last edited:

the disaster

Is this a joke or an attempt to be funny?

For the benefit of the question Ill assume not? Anyways, mame is an emulator thus your question is like asking what is the best John for a boy. One would think you mean what is the best name for a boy? So I'm going to gather that you may have meant what is the best arcade emulator but I'm not really sure? So two answers I shall give you.

best MAME emulator: Mame is the name of an emulator for arcade so the question is rhetorical. The answer is mame. Now maybe you mean what flavor or what version of mame is best? Well the latest version is always the best. Mame UI 32 is much easier then just mame because its a front end. And there are many spin offs of mame but the best is always the original unless you have need for the others.

Best arcade emulator: mame

Yo do u even know what i mean??????? I meant that which is the best version.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Yo do u even know what i mean??????? I meant that which is the best version.
Of course I didn't know, you never completed the question. Though if you took the time to read what I wrote you would see I assumed that.

As I said.

Last edited: