real slow download for isos for my pcsx2 0.9.8

the disaster

hey there could anyone please help me. whenever i download a game it takes about 6 hours or so. ive even downloaded internet download manager for it but it also downloads games upto 6 hours. please help me out and please see this request and reply plz!

testmachine

Old member
If you are downloading from torrents that have only little seeders than that's your problem.
If you're using WiFi to connect to the net that could also be the problem.If you have a slow ADSL connection that's your problem.Also you could clean your browsing history using CCleaner.That can also slow down your internet connection.
as for Ps2 isos.We are not able to give you links.
if you are not patient enough to download a 1 or 2 gb iso than that's your problem.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
For PS2 ISO's, you're better off with torrents, downloading them 'ordinarily' takes a long time, and uses up a lot of bandwidth.

the disaster

my internet speed is fast.i even downloaded internet download manager which i heard downloads things very fast but its the same old shit that happens it still takes 6 hours and i dont have much time for such a long download

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Yeah, the speed usually has to do also with server location, and how much bandwidth a server allows a download. You might find it better to use a torrent like the rest said.

the disaster

@Mupen 64 i tried utorrent but it takes even longer.It takes about four days for one download.Please help me quickly ill be back to school tommorow.

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Make sure you get a torrent with lot's of seeders and few leechers. Also try and configure uTorrent to suit you internet connection speed.