Recent content by spaceduk

1. S

emulators for sony ericsson w550i

i got a new phone the sony walkman w550i and i was wondering if anyone new of any emulators that are compatible with this phone
  2. S

How do you become a moderator?

lefteris if u dont mind me asking, how do u become a moderator?
  3. S

super nintendo power supply

does anyone here know where to get a super nintendo power supply cos i blew mine up and was just lookin to find a replacement lol. plus has anyone else accidentally (or on pupose) irrepairably damaged any of their consoles or equipment lol.
  4. S

emus for ps2 and xbox

im not sure if this has already been asked or not but i was wondering if there were any snes emulators for the ps2 or x-box.
  5. S

habbo sucks

beware of habbo!!!! do not, i repeat, do not go on habbo hotel i tried it when one of my mates (who now works for them) suckered me into goin on it. if u havent heard of habbo hotel its basically a chatroom except u control a little man/woman inside a psuedo 3d environment. they make their money...
  6. S

amiga disks

i have loads of amiga roms that came free with retro gamer magazine in the uk and i was just wonderin if i put them onto floppies would they be able to run on an old amiga pc or do they need to be original amiga formatted disks also would i be able to get amiga disks and play them on my pc using...
  7. S

ay' up lads

wassup everybody. im spaced, i live in robin hood country (nottingham) in the uk and i cant get enough of emulators (mainly cos i blew up my snes).
  8. S

my phone needs an emulator

please can someone tell me if their is an emulator out there that will run on the motorola V80 the specs are on this link http://direct.motorola.com/ENG/Web_ProductHome.asp?Country=GBR&language=ENG&productid=29211 please can someone help cos the games for this phone just arent upto scratch.