habbo sucks

spaceduk

beware of habbo!!!! do not, i repeat, do not go on habbo hotel i tried it when one of my mates (who now works for them) suckered me into goin on it. if u havent heard of habbo hotel its basically a chatroom except u control a little man/woman inside a psuedo 3d environment. they make their money by charging you to buy 'imaginary' furniture to put in your own user created rooms and the stuff aint cheap either my mate has been on it for a while now and hes spent over 3-400 quid on 'furni' and u dont get anything more out of it than u would a normal chatroom. plus look out for 'ELUX' this is my mates username and as i said before he literally works for them on like 6 quid an hour just moderating chatrooms beware of him he is a an arse and will ban u for the very slightest infringement of the rules, in short he takes no prisoners. that is all lol.

Last edited:

montpics

Heard it but never played that one as forums are my place to stay. Furthermore, it's free of charge. ;)

F

froster1990

I used to play that game, and I lost about 10 bucks worth of furniture that I bought then because I was an idiot, then I got hacked, someone placed a bot and tried to log on as me, and eventually got in. I reported it to habbo and they said to stop trying to scam them out of free furniture for me, even though I did lose it to a hacker. So I HATE THERE GUTS. Plus the game sucks too. That and the fact that stupid little 9 year olds follow you around asking to be your BF OR GF. DON'T GO TO IT, IT SUCKS!

mazgazza

i agree

i used to go on habbo hotel a couple of years ago spend over 60 quid, seemed like a good idea at the time but i wich i hadnt now :confused:

mazgazza

your totally rite there dude

froster1990 said:
I used to play that game, and I lost about 10 bucks worth of furniture that I bought then because I was an idiot, then I got hacked, someone placed a bot and tried to log on as me, and eventually got in. I reported it to habbo and they said to stop trying to scam them out of free furniture for me, even though I did lose it to a hacker. So I HATE THERE GUTS. Plus the game sucks too. That and the fact that stupid little 9 year olds follow you around asking to be your BF OR GF. DON'T GO TO IT, IT SUCKS!
your right there i was hacked to but the little b**tards never replied to me when i complained i think the biggest ripp off was the diving board!

spaceduk

lol i just told my mate about wot i said about habbo. according to him habbo can do no wrong and are saints lol. hes got posters and other habbo crap - i mean merchandise - all over his room lol. no but sriously for a momemnt hes gonna do his nut when he sees this lol. i dont think he cares tho lol.