Recent content by Lukong

1. L

PSP Demos + JCPSP x Memory Hacking = Fun

Recently, I got to miss around with my sister's PSP 3001 model, which hadn't been modded to Custom Firmware. So looking for something to do, I downloaded some of the Demos offered in the PSN Store. Very few were great and I even figured out ways of avoiding the end of the Demos in certain games...
  2. L

SpeedHack: PCSX2, DeSmuMe & Cheat Engine

So a thought popped into my head. I notice PCSX2 has Speedhack and so does Cheat Engine and I was wondering if its possible to use Cheat Engine's Speedhack to make PCSX2 faster also DeSmuMe had the words "speed hack" in the Emulation Settings and I was thinking maybe DeSmuMe is slow because...
  3. L

How to Disc Switch on ePSXe

...I forgot how to disc Switch on ePSXe because I did it with Parasite Eve 2 [Disc 2/2] and Metal Gear Solid [2/2] I think, but I didn't realize what I did that was disc switching... What I did to disc switch was save before Disc Switching, and tried to do it the natural way, but got a black...
  4. L

Question: About Missing ".dll"

I was wondering why certain emulators don't come with the required .dll? Does it have to do with that the package shouldn't be altered? I could understand if the Bios shouldn't come with the package [Bios = Serial Code] Emulators: Required ".dll" ePSXe: zlib1.dll pec Editor: Msvbvm50.dll Aldos...
  5. L

Sharing the Names of Illegal Content

Question Would it be possible to share the name of the PCSX2 Bios? Rather than giving links, hints where to go, what to do to find it and Just the names. Key Points 1. Of someone giving a Tutorial on "How to get your Bios from your actual, physical, Hardware Sony Playstation 2" and would have...
  6. L

I"M SO HAPPY

I'm so close to figuring out how to run a PSP Emulator. Though the word on the foodtube is that JPCSP has been working with some games. Sadly the UMD I was using isn't that different from 7zip when I "Extract the Contents from the ISO". So I can't run a other ISO, but at least there's other...
  7. L

Make up an Imaginary Emulator

Emulator Type: Nintendo DS Name: Lukong DS Features: Graphics - 3D Renderer: "3DSiXLite" Description: Combined OpenGL, Nocash & Softraizer as one and able to play 3DS roms Time - VBA's Rewind: Set Hotkey & Time - Slowmotion Hotkey & Set (/2, /5, /10) - Speed-Up Hotkey & Set(x1.5, x2, x4)...
  8. L

Where the is Bios?

Okay question if you need bios for PS2, PS1, etc, but not DS and GBA, etc. Okay you need the GBA Bios for NDS when starting up a GBA rom. So without the Bios you don't see the real start up, but guess what. I've heard of people "skipping" the Bios meaning the Start up of emulator without a...
  9. L

How to run the Best PS2 Emulator on a not so best Computer...

Getting the PS2 Emulator 1. Download 7Zip 2. Download PCSX2 0.9.6 3. Download PCSX2 0.9.7 4. Extract 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 into separate folders 5. Take the Bios files in 0.9.6's folder and put it into 0.9.7's Bios Folder 6 Take the Plugins in 0.9.6's Plugins Folder and put it in 0.9.7's Plugins...
  10. L

Lukong's the Name

I signed up a while ago to post the new PCSX2 0.9.7, but I can't find it...anyways I have made a request to post a "How to get the Best PS2 Emulator on your Not so Best Computer". Sorry I saw the Graving Bumping Thread and it just Turned 12am and yesterday was May 31 so I think I just revived a...