Recent content by insanemaniak

1. insanemaniak

Emulator Problem: ePSXe 1.6.0 Teambuddies problems.

Recently i began to want to play on my PS emu again, so i redownloaded the emu, Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.75, Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41, P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4, and both SCPH1001, SCPH7502 (some of my games run better on SCPH7502) Anyways, supprisingly, this time my Teambuddies decided to work (it...
  2. insanemaniak

Where can i find certain Plush Dolls?

I really wanna get a couple of Plush Dolls for my friends for christmas, only problem is i've checked for like hours and i can't find the certain ones i wanted. I wonder if anyone knows where to find these plush dolls, if so then thank you!!!! Tama (Japanese name) or Scratch (Dr. Briefs cat...
  3. insanemaniak

How do you make a Wind turbine?

I wanted to start a project on a mini wind turbine to attach to my shed or something which inturn would recharge batteries as such. My question is what exactly would i need and how can i do it, i've searched the internet but ain't found something i can do which would recharge batteries. On...
  4. insanemaniak

Convert NTSC

I downloaded a PSX ISO But it's NTSC, i need it to be PAL, is there anyway to convert it to PAL?
  5. insanemaniak

Burning Anything

Whenever i try to Burn anything to a blank cd, it stops half way through and says check if disk is scratched or dirty, it isn't any of them since i only just unseal the cds before i put them in my cd drive. Any idea how to fix this?
  6. insanemaniak

Help :/

I downloaded an ISO and it's in 12 parts, anyway i can get it into one iso?
  7. insanemaniak

New computer

Hmm, i'm going to buy a new desktop computer, maybe custom built, i wondered if i buy one from a shop, what would i be looking for? Like a decent build? upto around a grand to spend
  8. insanemaniak

What is the best Mpeg-4 converter?

Just wondered, what is the best converter to convert DVD's to the Mpeg-4 format?
  9. insanemaniak

No$GBA... The Rom Image Has Crashed?

I downloaded some NDS games, and on DeSmuME, they worked, but on No$GBA, it keeps giving me this error message, i did have the Roms and Bin files i needed but they made no difference, what do i do?
  10. insanemaniak

A place to get Roms.

Here, I'm too kind
  11. insanemaniak

Dvd Jittery Problem

If i play copied DVDs on my Pc most are fine but then i get the odd few which jitter and crackles, i was wondering how could i fix this cause the copied DVDs i just bought i need watch on my comp cause my ps2 has buggered up.
  12. insanemaniak

Reformating External Hard Drive?

I had a problem about 2 months ago with my external hard drive then i had my comp wiped and it doesn't install anymore whenever i go on to control panel and go on add hardware it doesn't find it then when i go onto a list of hardwares available it doesn't have my hard drive name or anything just...
  13. insanemaniak

ISO Converter?

I was wondering if i could convert The Sims 2 (P.c) to Mdf and other formats, if yes, then how?
  14. insanemaniak

Xbox 360 Emulator

Can people stop making Threads about 360 emulation and homebrew on the Xbox 360 please, cause one, There will be no friggin' Xbox 360 emulator for friggin' years, you should start making threads about it when Ps2 emulators and Xbox emulators are fully playable, which will be a heck of a long...
  15. insanemaniak

Tony Hawk's Project 8, a dissapointment?

I recently bought the new Tony Hawk's Project 8 game and to be honest it's a disapointment, i bought it for Ps2, i wasted 30 pound on some junk -.-, first of all when you get to the second area of the career mode it says "To go to the skateshop go to the pause menu then go to 'Skater Options'...