Recent content by heatblazer

1. heatblazer

Advanced D&D game

Let`s form a big party here and play via the forum with a dungeon master :) I am : HUMAN Level 1 CLASS:Fighter STR:16 DEX:14 CON:12 INT:10 WIS:10 CHA:12 =============== FEATS: =============== >Quick to master >Weapon proficiency(all) >Armor proficiency(heavy) >Weapon focus(dagger) >Ambidexterity...
  2. heatblazer

Good games recently.

I`ve found some cool GBA roms , I`ve never expected: 1.Double Dragon ADVANCE 2.Guardian Heroes ADVANCE 3.Guilty Gear X ADVANCE 4.Kingdom Hearts ADVANCE
  3. heatblazer

A single sentence with only "S"es !

Here is mine: Sad Samurai Slices Swiftly.
  4. heatblazer

What does Gill speaks in SF3 third strike?

What are his words in the game? 1.Pre-battle : "The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA" 2.Winning quote: "Kneel before your master" 3.Winning quote: "I am your God!" 4.Fireball : "Pyrokinesis" 5.Iceball: "Cryokinesis" 6.Kneedrop : ??? 7.Clothsihine: ??? 8.Headbutt: ??? 9.Resurection :"...
  5. heatblazer

Let`s rhyme :)

One sentence with a rhyme :) Keep the lyrics after me and what will happen , we shall see ;
  6. heatblazer

Your favourite move from a game?

No matter if it`s vs or not.It could be Final Fight`s Andore charge,it could be Ryu`s hadouken or Birdie`s bull head or Brodia`s Drill rush whatever you`ve had so pleasure performing it or watching it?Here are mine: 1.M.Bison`s Head Press 2.Urien`s standing heavy kick(the one he spins his leg...
  7. heatblazer

MAME117 is out !

I`ve just saw MAME117 source is released.Please add :)
  8. heatblazer

Better servers for emulations?

I`ve been thinking if it`s possible to be created a server for the emulations like kailera but with a perfect connection?With no pings and lags.I am wondering if there is a way to use the torrent`s peer engine to achieve fast network connection.However ... or whatever ... it would be great :)
  9. heatblazer

MAME_PLUS116u3 is playing CPS3!

It`s no fake!I am playing 3rd Strike and Warzardright now!However you`ll need 2 CHD`s for 3rd Strike and one small bin. file. ENJOY :)
  10. heatblazer

Guilty Gear 2X Reloaded - NET VS?

Can we play the PC version via the servers?Recently I am playing this game and I have to admit - this game rocks :D I just want to play it vs players in the net?Is that possible?
  11. heatblazer

d3d_renderer.znc where do we put this?

I`ve downloaded MAME116u1 and I`ve found out it`s really different!Now the mama supports zinc drivers but where do I have to put this d3d_renderer.znc??? p.s. Street Fighter 3 New Generation works with bad sprites and colors but you can play it actually :D
  12. heatblazer

Most famous ARCADE game in YOUR country

What was the most popular top 10 games you your country?Here are the moust famous games in Bulgaria: 1.Street Fighter(all+Marvel VS series) 2.Cadillacs`n`Dinosaurs 3.Bubble Bobble 4.Pang(all) 5.Tekken 2 6.Knights of the Round (3 players cabinet) 7.Mighty Monkey 8.The Next Space(SNK) 9.Tumble Pop...
  13. heatblazer

Best tactical game ever!

For me FF TACTICS is still the best,followed by Tatctics Ogre and on third place I am enlisting Vandal Hearts 2.
  14. heatblazer

Any female users here :)

Just couldn`t hold myself not to ask , but are there any girls in there?I am just curious if girls are playing emulators :D:msn_shy:
  15. heatblazer

My PC is down :(

It seems like my PC is down...I hope that the HDD are healthy ... tehre are over 50GB of emulations and roms...I am starting the PC but there is a black screen...Please give me a hand...What could this possibly be?The video card?The RAM?The mainboard?Just a black screen but the HDD is working.I...