Recent content by clules

1. C

Emulator Problem: My VisualBoyAdvance Emulator is Running Too Fast

Hi, my VBA Em used to run at 100% but I haven't played it for months. Today when I started it it was and is running uncontrolably fast. It is fluctuating between 400 and 700%... any ideas on what's going on. Thanks
  2. C

Need help with n64 emulation.

Hmmm... well my computer is eMachine MODEL - T3642 from that you can see all specifications. It's loaded with Windows Vista SP2 I need to know were to load an em for N64. Would it be much more of a drain on my girl here?
  3. C

Emulator Problem: Still Trying to Fix Trough Doors Problem

Hi, still seeking an answer to why I cannot equip an item and maintain it as I pass through a door . Because of this I cannot retrieve the set of missiles in the overhanging rock in Maridia. I know nothing about thses types of things, roms, ems... so I'm including some OPTIONS info on the...
  4. C

Emulator Problem: The ZSNESW151 Emulator

Hi all, I'm looking for someone, anyone who also has the zsnesw151 em. What I want to know is are you able to transfer a programmed move from one door to through the next. I am playing Super Metroid and for those who know this game you know there is a set of missiles that you must shinespark...
  5. C

Game Cube Em Space

Hi Guys, it's been a while but I'm back with a question. How much space would a Game Cube Emulator take? I want to play the LOZ games for GC but I'm afraid I'm terribly illiterate with this machine and I can't download or program an em and game. So if I could I would need lots of guidance...
  6. C

SM: Reserve Tanks won't kick in

Hey guys, this time I'm using the ZSNESW151 Em and playing Super Metroid. The Problem: My Reserve Tanks won't kick in. I have two files, in one the RT load in the other they don't. Someone said maybe it's not set to AUTO. and it wasn't. So I set it and they still didn't kick in. I completed...
  7. C

Super Nintendo Em

Hey ya'll, ltns...haha...guys where can I get a Super Nintendo emulator and games? Is there one for Visualboy? Thanks
  8. C

Help A Fellow Emer Out Please

Hey Guys, I know you prolly don't care but please take a few minutes out to cast a vote in the upcoming Teens Choice Awards. Some of you may have heard of David Archuleta, some not. At any rate, I am trying to mount a campaign to get him a Surfboard Award at the Show set to air in less than a...
  9. C

With These Stats...

Hi guys, with these stats can I download the N64 and/or the Game Cube? Brand: emachines Model: T3642 system: Windows Vista ISP: AOL 9.1 It has: 2.6 GHz, 1 GB 250 GB, Super DVD +RW AMD Athlon 64 processor 4000+ 2.6 GHz 512 KB L2 Cache 2000 MHz System BUS Memory 1 GH DDR2 Dual Channel Hard...
  10. C

New Machine Same Old Problem

Hi Everyone, it's me again. I have an emachines model T3642, that came loaded with WV. My problem is the Ems for GBC are running so fast I can barely see them. Even in the still sign on picture Link is moving at tremendous speed. Now the GBA was the same way but it has a Throttle and I was able...
  11. C

What Is A Rom?

A while back, there was a thread in here and posts that mentioned something about roms not being roms. So my question is, if I'm using the VisualBoy Emulator and playing games from the site -- DELETED --, just what are those? Also, the games and ems are on my computer. If the moderator closes...
  12. C

What does Frame Skip do?

In regard to the speed of the game, can I control the speed with this Option? The option has numbers from 0-5 and is set at the number one (1). I'm playing the game in Safe Mode and while I think that may be the cause of the doubled speed, someone suggested that I could control the speed or set...
  13. C

Do you use Visualboy GBC?

I am looking for someone who uses VisualBoy-GBC and plays Oracle of Ages on it. What I want to know is; have you ever gone back into the first dungeon after coming from Rolling Ridge and found two chests in the room to the direct west of the room where you go down stairs to get the Bracelet? I...
  14. C

Em and safe mode

Me again guys. Okay so, I have the Visualboy em for GBA and GBC. My problem is, I cannot play my games or even my em while on the net or ofline. Solution: I play in SAFE MODE. I need feedback from someone else who plays this way because, I want to know if the speed is suppose to be twice as...
  15. C

My Em Won't "Save"

Back again guys. No my problems aren't resolved, I'm just working from another angle and hoping to figure this out. My question is: Why won't my emulator "Save"? Please remember you're talking to someone who isn't computer savvy in the least.