Recent content by alexxi

1. alexxi

E3 is just around the corner

I'm mainly looking forward to the Nintendo games and hopefully try them out at a Best-Buy, and what the PS4 has to offer. The main reason I'll be getting a Wii U is for a new Zelda(not WindWakerHD) and Smash Bros.
  2. alexxi

Xbox live region locked games

I'm trying to get a game that's not available in US/Canada (NTSC), but it's available in PAL and Jap. regions, so I made a UK account and now I can find the game and have the option to buy it. My Problem is that I don't know if I will be able to download the game in my NTSC console after I buy...
  3. alexxi

Dolphin TAS stable yet?

As the title says, I'm asking if there is a stable dolphin for making tas videos since I've stopped keeping track of the emulation scene in general. I remember trying out the tas system around the time it was implemented on dolphin but it didn't seem to work.
  4. alexxi

Dolphin guide/faq

Step 1(Download): Download a dolphin version from here: Xtreme2dmax(the one I mainly use) other links: For 32 bit windows: Dolphin x86 SVN Revision XXXX? For 64 bit windows: Dolphin x64 SVN Revision XXXX? Step 2(extract): Extract the file with winrar into a folder(ex: "Dolphin_v1999") Step...
  5. alexxi

SSBM problem...

I can't unlock event 51, i already beat all the event 1-50, but event 51 is not showing up...the emulator I'm using is Dolphin 32 bit SVN Revision848(I don't know if this'll help..where i downloaded the emu..http://www.xtemu.com/downloads-section-30.html )
  6. alexxi

No#Gba linking DS games

Is it possible to link 2 of the same game fully? ...is there a list to the games that fully link? I tried to link bleach blades of fate but it only worked for a sec, then the connection crashed.
  7. alexxi

just a gif

just a gif that i made, goku vs vegeta I used a few dbz gifs and the gimp to make this. this is a previous version:
  8. alexxi

customized mouse

here's a few pics on a computer mouse with a real dead mouse costume!!!! this is one of the funniest things that i've seen, it may be disturbing to some people.
  9. alexxi

Wine - game list

can any1 post games that work under wine(for linux), if it works at all, and any problems with it. here's a list of the games/emulators i know that work: Project 64 1.6--works, with the right plugins Project 64k--works, with the right plugins mupen 64 --works, with the right plugins Epsxe...
  10. alexxi

good psx games

can any1 name some good PSX games, i usually play nintendo games(nintendo fan...) cause i get too bored from playstation games or i haven't played any good ones.
  11. alexxi

Dolphin-Action Replay

Is there any way to use action replay codes with dolphin??? i found out a way to speed up dolphin1.02 but it doesn't save and i want to play with all the characters in SSBM. The speed of dolphin used to be around 3-6fps now it's 12-16fps. here are some screenshots:
  12. alexxi

No$Gba - Bigger screen

can someone tell me how to make the screen bigger in No$Gba, i know it's possible, i just don't know how:(
  13. alexxi

pokemon games- from VBA to No$Gba

Does any1 know how to change the sav files in VBA to make them work in No$Gba for future trading between pokemon diamond/pearl.. :dry: