Leechers in P2P (Honka Split)

malfunkshun

Re: HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO

It all started because you said that you like to use a filesharing program that does not share. That makes you a leecher and nobody likes leechers.

That is all.

oh and i just couldn't let this pass. it is wrong to assume that everybody feels the same way you do, and it is pompous and makes you look like a know it all ass.

i LOVE leechers for your information! :D

Last edited:

malfunkshun

Leechers rule, they are true pirates yaaarr!

see, another guy who loves leechers! so you see, leftetris, not EVERYbody hates leechers. leechers are people too and need love just like you and me. what is a leecher by the way?

Xiedo

see, another guy who loves leechers! so you see, leftetris, not EVERYbody hates leechers. leechers are people too and need love just like you and me. what is a leecher by the way?

Leechers? People? Talk about assumptions... :)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member

This discussion was salvaged from "HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO". You may discuss freely now.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi

Leechers suck. If everybody would do this, there would be no leechers anymore since there was nothing to download. Many projects have been cancelled, because they were killed by leechers...

Jale

That's why there are private torrent sites (I'm a member of one). The golden rule is: If you don't give back what you receive you'll be banned.

If you download 400 MB you must upload 400 MB to have a 1.0 ratio.

My stats on *beep* are:

Upload: 15.03 GB.
Download: 7.60 GB.
Ratio: 1.98.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi

I'm also a member on an emulation torrent site (no PMs for the URL will be answered!). My stats are:
Upload: 330.17 GB
Download: 309.05 GB
Ratio: 1.07
I'm also an uploader there.

Jale

Heh good. I wish I was an uploader, but I need to have at least 1 Mbps of upstream... against my 256 kbps of upstream.