PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who may recall...

Guitar Gamer
June 8th, 2004, 06:38
Hello,

I'm almost nervous posting here. It's been a very long time. I remember trying to post here a long while back but was instantly shot down by Waz and in reaction - declined the thought of ever coming back here. But, seeing as he is banned I thought I may as well return to see how things were going.

Don't know if anyone will remember me. If so, don't hesitate to tell me. By reading some threads... I remember many of you.

Another thought... to those who remember AG (Anime Gamer, Akira Gitaku) and his many aliases - would you by chance know anything of his whereabouts on the internet (an email, site, etc.)?

BTW - Introductory threads are annoying most of the time to many people, but I couldn't resist. Forgive me if you've lost your patience and are waiting for the 'back' button to get you outta here. ;)

bison328
June 8th, 2004, 09:57
Maybe first, let's welcome you back... :)

I am new here, and I feel appreciated of being accepted by lots of our cyber friends... though my English is rather poor...

Lefteris_D
June 8th, 2004, 11:31
Welcome back, I do remember you =_=

Regarding AG... err... his latest site crashed over two months ago and I havent spoken to him since then. I might be able to locate him though.

Edea
June 8th, 2004, 15:46
omg wow! Long time since you been around. It's good to see you :D

Guitar Gamer
June 8th, 2004, 16:01
Indeed it has been. Nice to see you as well Edea. :)

Thanks for the welcome Bison.

Lefteris_D - I would like nothing more then to be able to talk to him once again. Two years ago, when these boards somewhat grew a hatred for AG things got messed up. I had my email account broken into TWICE in a row simply to get to AG under a name he'd listen too. Since then I haven't spoken to him. I owe him an apology.

=_= <--- I must say your little guy sure does look sad.

;)

Lefteris_D
June 9th, 2004, 06:23
I had some experience with that when some people tried to break into my account as well. A large/complex password and Hotmail&#39;s lock system(locks account to prevent password crackers) did the trick.

Anyway, my best wishes in finding him.

Guitar Gamer
June 9th, 2004, 06:29
Thank-you. I hate to be a pessimist - but as little as I know so far and as much as I&#39;ve already tried - I&#39;m feeling like finding him is a near impossibility. But - I guess one can&#39;t give up honestly unless they&#39;ve explored every option. So - I will continue my search.

Once again, any help is appreciated.

DanielW
June 9th, 2004, 08:12
i remember you cause you&#39;re polish.

Guitar Gamer
June 9th, 2004, 14:50
Heh. A funny reason but you remember none the less. As do I remember you. Nice to see you still around DanielW. :)

MONKEY_NUTS
June 10th, 2004, 23:02
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Jun 9 2004, 06:29 AM
Thank-you. I hate to be a pessimist - but as little as I know so far and as much as I&#39;ve already tried - I&#39;m feeling like finding him is a near impossibility. But - I guess one can&#39;t give up honestly unless they&#39;ve explored every option. So - I will continue my search.

Once again, any help is appreciated.
found him...ms pan is there to. :D

vampire (http://gamecombos.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2743)

Lefteris_D
June 10th, 2004, 23:46
Originally posted by MONKEY_NUTS@Jun 11 2004, 01:02 AM

Congradulations Inspector Clouseau, you found them&#33;

MONKEY_NUTS
June 11th, 2004, 00:55
Originally posted by Lefteris_D+Jun 10 2004, 11:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lefteris_D @ Jun 10 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MONKEY_NUTS@Jun 11 2004, 01:02 AM

Congradulations Inspector Clouseau, you found them&#33; [/b][/quote]
Your spelling is still bad, even when compared to me and I am dyslexic... <_<

Guitar Gamer
June 11th, 2004, 06:52
I thank you deeply. Don&#39;t know how you located him. But thank-you. :D Now, time to write him an email. :)

Lefteris_D
June 11th, 2004, 07:45
Hey Guitar Gamer, Monkey Nuts says that if you dont understand what that "vampire" means then you are a bigger retard than me... LOL&#33;

Guitar Gamer
June 11th, 2004, 17:35
Well, then call me a retard - I don&#39;t know what was meant by it. Honestly. Should I? Remember I haven&#39;t been online nor talked to anyone online for almost 2 years. So I&#39;m bound to be an idiot for a while again. Enlighten me oh more intelligent ones. ;)

El Fugitivo
June 12th, 2004, 04:07
Originally posted by Lefteris_D@Jun 10 2004, 11:45 PM
Hey Guitar Gamer, Monkey Nuts says that if you dont understand what that "vampire" means then you are a bigger retard than me... LOL&#33;
Wow. You&#39;re quite sad, Lefteris.

Lefteris_D
June 12th, 2004, 06:16
Originally posted by El Fugitivo@Jun 12 2004, 06:07 AM
Wow. You&#39;re quite sad, Lefteris.
Thank you very much, coming from you it has to be true :)

RockY
June 22nd, 2004, 17:48
Originally posted by Guitar Gamer@Jun 11 2004, 05:35 PM
Well, then call me a retard - I don&#39;t know what was meant by it. Honestly. Should I? Remember I haven&#39;t been online nor talked to anyone online for almost 2 years. So I&#39;m bound to be an idiot for a while again. Enlighten me oh more intelligent ones. ;)
heh
Blame yourself, or blame the other, just don&#39;t blame Guitar Gamer.

Motoko
June 22nd, 2004, 21:02
Wonder if AG and SJPan are still having internet sex

Guitar Gamer
June 23rd, 2004, 04:31
Originally posted by RockY+Jun 22 2004, 04:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RockY @ Jun 22 2004, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guitar Gamer@Jun 11 2004, 05:35 PM
heh
Blame yourself, or blame the other, just don&#39;t blame Guitar Gamer. [/b][/quote]
:P Hehe. Hey RockY. Awesome memory I must say. :) Nice to see you still around these parts. I&#39;m surprised - you got the whole quote pretty much exact. *thumbs up*

RockY
June 23rd, 2004, 14:28
yeah, it&#39;s good to see some friendly faces.
Welcome back

frosted
June 24th, 2004, 08:13
Vampire... creature of the dark.. Count Drakula... hates churches, crosses and garlic cheesy pizza&#39;s. :)

need a good ol stake thru the heart to down him. Sometimes. On a lighter note : the d00d has pretty cool abilities... long life... flying , mistyness et all :)

"i vant to bite your neck" :)=