Dawn of the Dead

Zach

Saw it yesterday

Absolutely fucking hilarious.

and this one black dude I didn't like got killed, so it was cool.

But to be honest, the ending sucked.. If it leads to a sequel, I will forgive them.

hitmonlee

a bit late but i dont come here very often...

this is what i said 1 month ago:

yeah it was pretty good, i made the mistake of reading too many reviews before i went, so i was expecting the zombies to be much cooler, more kick ass, and the movie to be scarier overall.

i am also in denial about the ending.

now i look back on it in a fonder light. i thought it was absolutely kick ass and i want to see it again.

ZOMBIES!!! <3

loved the part in the beginning where her bf gets zombiefied and he's chasing after her, and gets distracted by fresh meat
or when the guy about to shoot her gets run over by the car
:lol:

love it
wicked film

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
The started showing the movie at June 18th and I was stupid enough to miss it. Oh well, I can always get the dvd.

To quote a line from the making of: "Every movie should have a zombie in it" :)

Guitar Gamer

It was alright. I'd watch it again when it comes out on DVD. In fact I'll probably make a nice lil copy of it. But anyways - here's something you all should be amused reading if you like 'Dawn of the Dead'...

WARNING: Mature Subject Matter

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=dawn_rules

El Fugitivo

For those of you who liked the recent remake, you might be interested to know that Romero's original film is coming out in an ultimate edition at the end of the summer (in the US at least). Anchor Bay, the DVD production company releasing it, have been working on this for a while now, so it's not just some lame way to cash in on the popularity of the remake. It's got three different versions, which really are different versions, not just slightly changed. A whole boatload of extras, too. Very good film, one of the best DVD packages I've ever seen.

hailsamr

Thanks to this topic I decided to "aquire" both versions of dawn of the dead.

I must say that they both have their good points!