psp secs

buggesy666

wat are the psp secs (wat is the memory for the music)

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
you can check the psp specs in the psp section in the main site. about the memory it depends on wut size stick you have. i would've posted a link but im useing my psp to post this. :)

hagbard

Nuff said

hagbard

If would be true if the provided link match with the thread, but as it has nothing to do (again on this one), I did it ok. That is about the Cell Processor to be used on the PS3, not the PSP, so you are obviously wrong. Also your post on the other thread was useless trying to make fun with the user question. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
RockY said:
True... but now that you started this I won't open the other.
Well, you could have merged them like I just did.
Wizzle Waz said:
Just because the original question has been answered, doesn't mean the thread needs to be locked, HAGBARD.
I'd like to think that he closed the thread by mistake instead of just deleting your post about memorybytes.

Last edited:
hagbard said:
If would be true if the provided link match with the thread, but as it has nothing to do (again on this one), I did it ok. That is about the Cell Processor to be used on the PS3, not the PSP, so you are obviously wrong. Also your post on the other thread was useless trying to make fun with the user question. :rolleyes:

Yes, HAGBARD, but it didn't deserve its own thread. It doesn't hurt to talk post about a Sony processor when the topic matter is about specs. It certainly didn't need closing. Don't rolleyes me, kiddo.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I still have no idea what posting a link about the processor of the PS3 has to do with a thread about PSP specs(the storage memory to be exact). I think I need some air!