Cali Arnie Quotes

J

Jet Set Willy

Already Arnie is taking the piss. I think he should tone down the Arnie jokes, it's a little egotistical.

Quotes:

"He has terminated hope. He has terminated opportunity. He has terminated education. He has terminated jobs. Now it's time to terminate him."

"I played a character in films and when I didn't like something, I destroyed it." Drops wrecking ball on car marked 'Davis car tax'." Hasta la vista, car tax."

"This endless litany of taxing schemes by Messrs [Gray] Davis and [lieutenant governor Cruz] Bustamante reminds me of the androids that I fight in the Terminator movies, which I keep shooting dead, but keep coming back to life."

"I don't need to take money from anyone. I have plenty of money myself."

Danny

I don't think it would be that bad if they were actually good.

"Hasta la vista, car tax", that's just poor.

I think this one is the best.
"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman."

J

Jet Set Willy

Yeah, heh. That was also my favourite. I'd have quoted it, but I couldn't tell if it was just astoundingly stupid or actually quite clever.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Waz@Oct 9 2003, 06:40 AM

"This endless litany of taxing schemes by Messrs [Gray] Davis and [lieutenant governor Cruz] Bustamante reminds me of the androids that I fight in the Terminator movies, which I keep shooting dead, but keep coming back to life."

"I don't need to take money from anyone. I have plenty of money myself."
The top one is just terrible, he should stop focusing on the fact that he's a movie star. Arnold, enough with the references to characters you've played.

But I like the bottom one, it makes me laugh. Just basically saying "I have lots of money, therefore I won't steal from the people."

The Hedgehog

J

Jet Set Willy

GOOD GOD. It's DISGUSTING. How could anybody with THAT HAIRCUT be allowed to run Cali???!

The Hedgehog

Originally posted by Waz@Oct 9 2003, 09:52 PM
GOOD GOD. It's DISGUSTING. How could anybody with THAT HAIRCUT be allowed to run Cali???!
But hey, look on the bright side. He's coming.

Codeine

Gary Coleman should have won. Wouldnt it kick ass for that little midget kid to win? I would so vote for him, cause I really think California is a doomed pit of stupit Terminators. And I dont live in stupid California.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
This is off topic but relative to it.
For those of you who have seen "Demolition Man" you might recall that in the future(after Stalone was defrosted) Sandra Bullog mentioned a Swartzenegger presidential library(created at the time that Arnie was president).

Can this be a prophecy? Time will show, let's just hope that by the time this happens there won't be any frozen criminals :p

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I just hope they plan to freeze Stalone just in case Arnold runs for president(if one insident happens the others might as well), it's good to know that there will be someone to save us despite his liking of rat burgers.

J

Jet Set Willy

So long as they don't freeze Snipe. That could cause all sorts of problems.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
That's right. In other words there is alwayshope for frozen criminals, rat burgers and Pizza Hut to take over all the restaurants :D