Harry Potter 6 in a nutshell (MAJOR SPOILER ALERT)

mhl12

SPOILER ALERT AGAIN. This thread is intended for those who do not want to read 600+ pages of the book and just want to find out what happens in the end.

Snape and Malfoy betray Dumbledore. Snape ends up killing Dumbledore with the Avada Kedevra curse. Harry Potter still lives.

The end.

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
damn and i thought he was like the most powerful wizard and could'nt be defeated.(this is knowlegde from the movies of course) btw how did he kill him?

mhl12

Dumbledore was first weakened from drinking this weird potion. (the reason why he drank is kinda complicated). He and Harry comes back to the castle and find the dark mark above it. They fly to the astronomy tower on brooms. Harry is using his invisibility cloak. Then Malfoy comes out. Dumbledore did not want Harry to react so he used a spell to freeze Harry. At the same time, Malfoy disarmed Dumbledore.

In the end, Malfoy couldn't bring himself to kill Dumbledore. Then Snape came along and killed him.

montpics

I don't know what the story is all about. I even read or watch the first ones! :p

But one thing for sure, this book bring fortunes to the writer which turned to be 2nd richest women in UK! :rolleyes:

Zach

No wonder those books are so fucking huge.. Half the paper is wasted on bullshit text formatting

What a waste

RockY

L H D T P M
Neco said:
No wonder those books are so fucking huge.. Half the paper is wasted on bullshit text formatting

What a waste

Heh
I wish I could waste paper like she doe$

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
They should make more books available to buy and download over the internet like what they do with mp3's and now films.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I got the feeling he isn't dead.... Voldemort wasn't and he was afraid of Dumbledore so... maby just like in a bad soap he'll return being found somewhere in the jungle smoking pot........................;