The Final Word

hitmonlee

are you the type of person that always has to have the final word?

hitmonlee

thank you for returning my thread lefteris <_<

aaaaanyway

this girl on another forum is really annoying me
she always has to have the last word, even though i am right
i know that she feels that by having the last word, she has won
and i want to correct her, but personally, i think having the last word is pretty childish, so i'm trying to be the bigger woman by leaving it.

but i'm right damnit!

just because you have the last word doesn't mean you have won.

when it comes to fighting with my mum, i always have to have the last word :lol:

discuss.

onewecallgod

in a lot of my arguments, i end up having the finally word. i dont know why, maybe their just tired of arguing?

montpics

Originally posted by onewecallgod@Nov 18 2004, 01:30 AM
.....maybe their just tired of arguing?
True, only person who already fed up with argueing will ended up like that. That's normal. ;)

As for hitmonlee's, I think if she still stay that way, try to find other as a replacement. Mostly older people are more stubborn than younger people. Maybe she is categorised in old people?

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by hitmonlee@Nov 17 2004, 05:23 AM
If they don't shut up, since your a woman from what you tell us. Just bitch slap her, if she cries you win.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by MONKEY_NUTS+Nov 20 2004, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MONKEY_NUTS @ Nov 20 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hitmonlee@Nov 17 2004, 05:23 AM
If they don't shut up, since your a woman from what you tell us. Just bitch slap her, if she cries you win. [/b][/quote]
Where is KidneyKai?

MONKEY_NUTS

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy+Nov 21 2004, 01:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jet Set Willy @ Nov 21 2004, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MONKEY_NUTS@Nov 20 2004, 10:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-hitmonlee
@Nov 17 2004, 05:23 AM

If they don't shut up, since your a woman from what you tell us. Just bitch slap her, if she cries you win.
Where is KidneyKai? [/b][/quote]
He's rarely online, but he goes uni now so that might explain why.

1337 Hacker

yea i be like

shutup
fu
shutup
fu
shutup
fu
shutup
fu
shutup
fu