Do You Wear A Watch?

Do you wear a watch

• Total voters

DanielW

Since my crappy casio wristwatch broke, I haven't really looked for a replacement. Now for over 6 months I haven't worn a watch. However I keep getting late for work and school.
I'm thinking of geting this as a replacement.
I love the automatic movement and how the second hand just moves so fluidly instead of ticiking from position to position.
82orig1.jpg

82orig3.jpg

82orig4.jpg

82orig5.jpg

82orig6.jpg

82orig.jpg

82orig2.jpg

El Fugitivo

I wore one from July 2002 (my birthday) to March 2003 (when I lost it). I have not bothered to get a replacement, and I'm perfectly happy being late sometimes because the watch ripped out my arm hairs.

J

Jet Set Willy

I wear a cheap plastic casio watch with the general radioactive and evil green illuminator light, and for some reason it can store 30 telephone numbers also. Hey, I could store PI in it and make it the best watch ever.

db0011l.jpg

It makes my wrist smell of sweat.

J

Jet Set Willy

No, it's telling me to put the meat in. I scored.

hitmonlee

i haven't worn a watch since my last one broke (i trod on it) back in, um 99 i think.

i had a phone at the time.

i haven't needed a watch since then as my phone is always on me and tells the time.

i do still want 2 watches though.
1 - casual and funky
2 - a nice gold dress watch

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
I've got a badass Donald Duck children's watch, it stopped today though :( . I need to replace the battery I suppose.

Zach

I havent warn a watch since my Mickey Mouse watch broke.

I was still a kid then. The most I've done is carried one on a keychain or something.

It was a good watch. Looked nice. Kept good time. God damn little turn knob thingy got lost, battery died,.. Would cost too much to repair it now

Nick

I had a Casio watch ( couldn't find an image ) that is probably quite dated now, I got it on my 8th birthday. It's long gone, I had it for a few years, and not one since then. I don't want to get a chintzy one, but I don't have the money for a decent mechanical watch that has fluid movement; doesn't tick.

I can not stand ticking.

onewecallgod

i have a crappy digital watch i got 6 years ago. i rarely use, its mostly a desk clock now

<><>

I hate wearing watches.
I have the time on my desktop, which I look at for most of the day =(
I have the time in my car
I have the time on my cell phone
I have the time on my PDA
I have the time in the kitchen on the oven
I have a few alarm clocks in my bedroom

So I've decided I don't need to WEAR a watch.

When I was younger, for some reason, people thought that me not wearing a watch was a reason to buy me one as a present. So I do own a few watches which were given to me mostly by my family members who thought "poor kid... he needs a watch." I wore them some time to make it look like I ws enjoying their presents but the fucking things would wiegh down on my wrist, that adjusting thingy would poke into the back of my hand and overall they were a nuisance (take off when doing certain things, put back on etc etc).

So I haven't worn a watch in ten years or so. I think one of the benefits of not having a watch is that on 'those' weekends you never really know what time you came back home... at least I don't.

Danny

I had a watch a little while back, but I lost it when I got mashed. I don't like
plastic wrist straps they get all skanky with dead skin and other crap, plus they
belong in the eighties.