Ana

Does anyone here use a real picture of there face on there Avatar
I will be the first one to say my Avatar is really me

jpcline004

Gaijin
Believe it or not, thats really me. Capcom uses my likeness for all of the super deformed Street Fighter games like Puzzle Fighter and Pocket Fighter.

I am pretty sure Zach beat you to the punch though.

Last edited:

Zach

I think we scared her off guys... too bad she was cute if telling the truth, lol :p

Last edited:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
As they say, on the internet no one really knows you're a dog...

That could be literal or figuritive...at any rate, I don't trust any girl that has a picture that cute on an emu site. That's false advertising I say, if not an out-right lie.

Don't get me wrong. I'm a girl too. But I'm definitely not model-pretty...and those photos look a little too professional if you ask me...

Don't be fool enough to send her any money now Zach. :dry:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I am a Lady
I swear
I've been dirty

Zach

Send money? ROFL... no..

I knew a very nice girl.. She was very beautiful (and she has done some modeling since after the fact.. I knew her when she thought she was not so pretty ) and very smart.. We talked on the phone sometimes (I'm phone shy go figure) did the webcam things a few times at the end of our few years run.. But along the way she decided she was better than me for some really idiotic reasons, and chose to kick me when I was down, dealing with undiagnosed medical and mental health problems.

Go figure.. Even when you have a real excuse for not being able to function as a normal human being and hold (let alone find) a steady job.. It's still not good enough for women :dry:

And THAT is why I just don't care about girls anymore... haha

If Ana's Avatar is really her picture, then more power to her.. But it appears we've crapped on her thread anyway

Last edited:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Now now, don't toss ALL women into that little box of shame you've created for us.

Some of us are still very nice people, despite ourselves...I wouldn't go so far as to assume that I'm one of those people though. Because, let's face it, I'm so cold that I make corpses look warm and inviting.

Some women actually ARE genuinely nice though. I attend several classes with one of them. I think that if some one spit on her, she'd pull out a tissue and probably tell them they did a very good job of spitting.

But I digress.

Dog, why quit modeling? Your nudes were so provocative in an existentialist-in-hell sort of way....

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
Yeah, but if they're still warm you don't have to pretend as much, ne?

Hell, I'd be proud of the riots. Something to brag about to the other models. Who knows? They might hunger strike for days hoping to start even just one riot. You could start a trend.

Zach

You should use whatever picture you want.. Your old one was fine. It's just a forum Avatar after all, but don't do something to make other people feel better. It's your pic, not theirs. They can just deal with it

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Isn't it slightly discriminatory to believe that there can't be any pretty females who enjoy emulation?

<Btw, I'm the sandbag in the picture

Last edited:

Edea

I agree. I looked up the old picture thread but unfortunately all the pic links seem to be dead. Not many females into emulation but yea there are a few. Anyone who knows me knows I used to be right in the middle of it all. And at one time I knew as much as any guy :p I've just lost interest.

I don't claim to be model perfect that's for sure but I do know just because your into emulation doesn't mean you are not cute and vice versa - just because you are cute doesn't mean you know nothing. Any of the really old school members knows this. And when I say old I mean way way back. Only a few of us left from back that far :p

So to you Ana, put ur old ava back it was very cute. Who cares what a few people think.

Last edited: