Man sometime you do things that make you look dumb.

Roger

Alright, man emulaton is not easy folks. I've been learning things as I go. I'd like to say I am not so much of a noob anymore. But things is I still rely on the knowlege of others to solve my problems. Well Anyways back to the topic of this post. I just got done send hagbard a private message about a problem I was having setting up an psx emulator. Well it's for my fiance, she started this process by downloading the emulator, then I took over. Anyways I was going through the setup found the sticky thread on epsxe setup. got the bios and the plugins. then I had a problem. So i message hagbard Like I said above. After words I was closing down my programs then I realized, the emulator was Delta! So now I look like a tard to one of this site most knowledgeable people.
*sigh* I shall bring only shame. Anyways this is my little muse for the newbs out there. If things are not working for you, and you have directions. Stop and check what you are doing first....... least you be me. I shall bring only Shame. And Hagbard you are all over the forum's here, I assume you post in this topic as well. Sorry for the confusion, would of sent a pm to apologize but my message was the last to enter your box so now it is full...... ieeee...... *o_o. At least I am not shy about being a tard to the community right? Hopefully someone will learn from this because I am subjecting myself to further embarassment.
Well That's all folks. I don't troll forum to get a feel for em like I should so, mods if this is not acceptable please nuke.

*edit* Oh by the way, in hopes of not wasting hagbard's time is there a way to "unsend" pm's? Cause that would be kinda cool if I could

Last edited:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
haha same shit happend to me. go check in the nintendo thread, and look for: help me with pokemon pearl. its all part of life man. it builds caracter.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
First of all "unsending" PM's is not possible just liek with real mail. Send it and he will read it.

Secondly Hagbard left the forum for personal reasons and has not logged in since March 15. Better start a thread if you have something to ask, you will be helped much easier that way.