Sly Little Devil
Does this make you laugh?

poormule.jpg

Poor donkey.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Develop. He says it over and over and over.

TGS

I saw Jay's picture and laughed, then I clicked Neco's link and I stopped laughing.

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by Jay@Oct 29 2003, 04:58 AM
He must really love to develop, looks like he's gonna have a heart-attack.
He's shouting "developers!". He is Steve Ballmer of Microsoft. Linux nerds think this is comedic gold. It is funny, but Linux nerds look even stupider when they mimic it.

I personally love him with all my heart.

Zach

Originally posted by TGS@Oct 29 2003, 02:32 PM
I saw Jay's picture and laughed, then I clicked Neco's link and I stopped laughing.
King of had the same effect as looking a little to the left when you post eh ?

TGS

Originally posted by Neco+Oct 29 2003, 07:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Neco @ Oct 29 2003, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TGS@Oct 29 2003, 02:32 PM
King of had the same effect as looking a little to the left when you post eh ? [/b][/quote]
Very poor.

The Hedgehog

It's only humurous when you put it in a completely random, totally unexpected thread.

Zach

Originally posted by TGS+Oct 29 2003, 09:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TGS @ Oct 29 2003, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Neco@Oct 29 2003, 07:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TGS
@Oct 29 2003, 02:32 PM

King of had the same effect as looking a little to the left when you post eh ?
Very poor. [/b][/quote]
OMG u R teh N00b !!!1111

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Originally posted by Waz@Oct 29 2003, 10:36 AM
He's shouting "developers!". He is Steve Ballmer of Microsoft. Linux nerds think this is comedic gold. It is funny, but Linux nerds look even stupider when they mimic it.

I personally love him with all my heart.
I hope you two are verry happy together. :p

I knew who Steve Ballmer was, but I never knew what he looked like. I'm gonna have to download the clips at home so I can hear what he's saying. It looks hillarious.