Die Hard Arcade , Problem with running

Wedzony111

Hello !

I Downloaded Die Hard Arcade Game for Sega Saturn,but ive got problem with running it. I tried all avablive emulators but all of them except one crashed. The emulator im talking about is Fusion 3.51, althought game didnt run. Fusion opened some strange music playing console as you can see :
http://img47.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sstx5.jpg

My Main question is , wich emulator i schould use , with one is the best and most stable, and also how to run emulator on it , step by step.

Thank you

Zach

Fusion does not emulate the Sega Saturn. What you are seeing is the Sega CD audio player. If the Saturn game has standard CD audio tracks that is why it will play them.

As for what emulator to use, there is no correct answer or one best emulator. Sega Saturn emulation is a difficult and slow process that is going to take many more years to even get to a moderately acceptable level of playability for all games. Some emulators crash for some people but not others, etc.

Last edited:

Wedzony111

Well... okay , so i have to try try try and try again ? . That sounds bad what emulator do you use zack ? if you use any .
If you use something tell me how to cofigure it

Wedzony111

Well... okay , so i have to try try try and try again ? . That sounds bad what emulator do you use zach ? if you use any .
If you use something tell me how to cofigure it

Zach

I don't really use Saturn emulators myself because most are so hit and miss and in the early stages from the looks of it.

SSF is a popular one though. I haven't had to configure it in forever though, so I really don't know much. The best way to learn though, is to download and read everything you can.. Experiment around with settings, etc. Sometimes just messing with things can be rewarding enough

Last edited:

Zach

Girigiri is copyrighted software and cassini is a lame hack of Girigiri. You likely won't find them anywhere on the 'net anymore, but even if someone was dumb enough to post a link I'd just have to remove it anyway

Wedzony111

i finally runned it , can anybody tell me how to run unlimited credits to Die Hard Arcade on GiriGiri ? im to sucky to finnish this game

look the css action replay and selected die hard arcade tick the options and click trainer is on while you are running the game

Master Code F6000914 C305
Master Code B6002800 0000
Infinite Credits 1609FD74 FF00 this are the codes so tick the 3 of them and click trainer is on also you might try to add to the code.ini more codes