looking for a game

ok so...i have no idea where i went or what the name was, but i dled the gba emulator off this site like a week ago and found some yugioh game to go with it. it wasnt like the others, it was a newer version cuz the graphics seemed more advanced. the basic layout of the game was, different level of opponents based on your success and extra stuff like theme duels (ex: no special summons, no trap cards etc...) and some tests where you were given cards and told to win in 1 turn. anyways...i have searched tons of sites and found plenty of yugioh games, but none were this one...if anyone knows the name of it specifically and/or where i can download it i would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL!

thnx.

Zach

Please read the forum rules if you haven't already. We cannot tell you where to get ROMS, and we don't allow requests likewise.

Also, don't double post, and try to post in the correct section. I've closed your thread in the Retro Gaming folder as it doesn't belong there anyway. In the future see if you can delete your thread through the edit option, or send a PM to a Moderator or Admin asking to move a post to the correct place, or delete a double post.

Thanks.

ok srry i didnt read the rules or know where to post so i tried both. and im not really looking for WHERE to find it, just really the name of it because then finding a specific game is the easy part

im not positive yet because i havent found it or dled it yet, but im pretty sure Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters: World Championship Tournament 2006 is the one. if it is, i reccomend it to EVERYONE who likes yugioh games cuz the graphics are so much better than any of the others thats its like there were 10 years between the making of this one and the last ones lol. its f***ing awesome go get it NOW!

yes, Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters: World Championship Tournament 2006 for gba is the amazing game i was looking for! ty so much Chumly lol i never woulda thought of checking wikipedia for it :p. since i cant give a link to where to find it, ill tell u that its game******* which should help u in finding it on a rom site. i would suggest that anyone who likes the game MUST get this because its just so awesome!
p.s. if you need help in duel puzzle challenges, i might be able to help with the majority of them, but i myself have been dumbfounded by a few because some are incredibly difficult but if you plan to get some of the best cards in the game, ur gonna need to beat them

Last edited by a moderator: