Please join me and my new site (not my site, but im the admin) for retexturing.

datadayne

Please, is you are intrested in retexturing, just like my retexture pack (which is currently still in progress) then join http://www.freewebs.com/n64textureclan/

I want the site to grow. Please, if your intrested, then join. We need to get some threads started. So feel free to start any thread related to this.

mhl12

no offense but if you want a site to grow, you should move away from free web hosting.

datadayne

oh, sorry.

Im not the one who make it. I was just picked to be an admin. Its my job to get it out to everyone.

CubanLinx2

Wu-Head
yea how about joining my cheap forum, i have 15 members but they never post:( .....i feel like the biggest loser :msn_cry: plus, i need like 2 moderators. yea yea its cheap and free so what? lol.

mhl12

whats the point of have moderators when you have like 10 something members?

seriously advertising moderator positions doesnt work like that.

datadayne

Last time I checked, I was'nt advertising for mod positions. It's not even my site. Somebody (which I dont know who) asked me to be an admin. And I accepted. So there's very little members, and I KNOW that. Thats why I asked if anyones intrested in joining. When I posted, that the site needed mods, it was because we had only 1 at the time. Now we have 8 members and we are all admins. I also KNOW that. And I dont know why the owner of the site did that. I too myself think its kinda wierd. And the site is a freeweb. And yes, I KNOW that. I think the owner wanted to start from a freeweb and see what would happen. Probably if it was a hit (which I think wont happen because eveyone thinks its shi*) then the owner would spend more money on it.

So why is eveyone against me. If you dont like the site, then go contact the owner or something. Dont go complaining about it. Again, im just doing what the owner asked me to do, which is to spread the word about the site (not advertising for mods positiion),

CubanLinx2

Wu-Head
yeaa welllll.....right now its a free forum because im trying to get as many users as i can then hopefully i'll buy the premium account from proboards, thats if it works out. btw do any of you know a good way to advertise a website?

datadayne

yeaa welllll.....right now its a free forum because im trying to get as many users as i can then hopefully i'll buy the premium account from proboards, thats if it works out. btw do any of you know a good way to advertise a website?

I dont get you??? Are you like trying to make fun of me? If you are your doing a really bad job.