Can anyone identify this game?

Vampire_Lestat

Hi, when I was a kid I played this game in a arcade in China, I'd really like to play that game again for nostalgic reasons. However, I need help with identifying the name of the game. All I remember about the game is that its a beat em up kinda like Caddilacs and Dinosaurs, but one big difference was you can absorb the enemies' powers. I think I remember one of the enemies had the ability to do a dragon punch type of move. Unfortunately, that all I can remember, Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

Zach

Only thing that jumps out immediately would be Altered Beast... but that doesn't sound quite right either.. I'll try and do some digging

Vampire_Lestat

Hmm, I found a picture that my cousin sent me a long time ago, it may or may not be the game I'm talking about but does anyone know what this game is?

Vampire_Lestat

Just in case anyone is curious, I found the game I was looking for, its called Shadow Force and it is indeed the pic I posted. It's a very cool game, it plays kinda like Captain Commando, and as I mentioned in my first post, you can take over an enemy and use their powers. Anyway, try it out if you can, I found it for MAME, but the rom is kinda weird, the screen is a bit funky, it's not centered and it has a bit of lag. Let me know if anyone have the same problems.