Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which music genre do you dislike most?

Yeah I usually dislike mainstream anything :msn_td: :skull: Alot what is on tv now is pure shit :tmnt:

Jet Set Willy

I've been enjoying a lot of old soul/blues lately. It's because I've been watching Pulp Fiction (Son of a Preacher Man) and Blues Brothers a lot, and some Grateful Dead songs.

This isn't really the right thread to talk about what I'm liking, but I'm not going to make a new thread just for this.

Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 14 2004, 05:35 PM
    This isn't really the right thread to talk about what I'm liking, but I'm not going to make a new thread just for this.
    yeah that's what i was thinking, i wrote a post yesterday but deleted it in the end.

anyway, i'm really loving aussie hip hop at the moment. i actually relate to the lyrics, favourite group is the hilltop hoods.
    just one sip of your behaviour
    and my senses tell me danger

Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 14 2004, 09:35 AM
    I've been enjoying a lot of old soul/blues lately. It's because I've been watching Pulp Fiction (Son of a Preacher Man) and Blues Brothers a lot, and some Grateful Dead songs.

Edit the title so it becomes a like/dislike thread if you want.

Lemon: you should check out the Bob Dylan 30th Anniversary Concert. It's a 2 CD set of a big concert a bunch of people put on for Bob, playing his songs. The O'Jays, George Harrison, Stevie Wonder, Chrissie Hynde, The Band, etc.

Originally posted by Lemon@Mar 14 2004, 10:35 AM
    I've been enjoying a lot of old soul/blues lately.
    Any suggestions to some specific songs or artists I could try and listen to, please ? One genre I'm not really aware of.

People need to download "Always Crush me" by Guided By Voices, but they won't, because people suck.

Thread Information