chankast help for a Quasi-newb

Grif666

I have found every needed file for chankast(bios plus flash). mounted everything to deamon tools.I know the game will run but I get hung up on the date and time restarting problem. I even found a new bios( I read it somewhere in this forum) and then got frozen at the sega screen. I have no clue what the problem is. PLZ help... just point me in the right direction.(it's very aggravating.:fuckyou:)

Last edited:

montpics

Moved to a corrent sub-forum. :cool:

hagbard

And the game is?

Grif666

well its was SFA3 but I got that working. now I have Marvel vs. Capcom 2 I un rar-ed it and it is a bunch of files with #'s at the end. I remember coming across that in the forum but I don't remeber where. BTW Hagbard your a freaking genius(referring to past help threads).

hagbard

Grif666 said:
well its was SFA3 but I got that working. now I have Marvel vs. Capcom 2 I un rar-ed it and it is a bunch of files with #'s at the end. I remember coming across that in the forum but I don't remeber where. BTW Hagbard your a freaking genius(referring to past help threads).
Thanks a lot :p :eek:
I guess that might be multi part RAR files, named like "gamename.001", "gamename.002" and so on, WinRAR would be enough to extract them if that's the case. Also chances are it's a split ISO (I don't think so though), so you can try to mount it. Anyway it would be good to know those file names as alco said ;)

Grif666

What you mean make it easy on you guys ... where's the fun in that ;D

The file names are mvsc2.001-.009 and it doesn't say that they are RAR files but I'll try that. I feel so inept but if you can tell how to do that screen shot thingy for the desktop/folder pic I'll post that. Thanx for yor help and sry for the newb-ishness. I'm learning

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
You can use WinRAR to extract those files. Just install WinRAR and right-click on the *.001 file. Choose extract.
The sceeny can be made by pushing PrintScreen and pasting it in a graphics proggy.

Grif666

Thanx for the help I got all of my games working If any more problems arise
I'll post All of the info