omg zelda oot can't emulate right

dude10

okay, this is a brand new problem for me. I'm using Project 64 1.6 with all its plugins. Majora's mask works perfectly, as does almost every other game, but recently zelda: ocarina of time got fucked up. The ground is blue, for one. There are many bugs. I wish i knew how, if it was possible, to paste screenshots to the forum from my drive. I doubt the "insert image" button works for C:\ directories. OMG oot doesnt work anymore on pj64 while it's one of my favorite games ever if not THE "my fav game ever." So help a n00b out. And please don't scold me: "YOU SHOULDNT ASK ABOUT THAT"

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Take it easy dude10.Upload your image to imageshack.us.Then click Insert Image and paste the link from that site.Easy.

Try different video plugins,play with the settings a lil' bit.

Jale

Play with the plugins set. Also, make sure advanced settings are turned off by default.

dude10

to hell with the jabo plugin, rice's plugin works better, if a little slower. goldeneye even has a sky, which is missing from jabo's

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
dude10 said:
to hell with the jabo plugin, rice's plugin works better, if a little slower. goldeneye even has a sky, which is missing from jabo's

hey hey HEY!!!!! mind the language man, anyways, try this on 1964

Zach

He said fuck in his first post, and you quote him saying HELL and tell him to mind his language ? Oh come on......:dry:

Jale

The new Jabo isn't bad. I'm using it and at least 95% of the graphics are accurate.

cloud4004

dude10 said:

Don't ask for someone's help & then try to correct them when they give you an answer...