PROBLEM WITH SOUND AND DISPLAY

eitanlevin

I am new and i have q few questions:
1) I downloaded almost every graphics plugin available and they all have problems in my computer, in 1 of them i cant see my battles and in others i keep seeing weird lines so please does someone know how i can fix this?
i have a radeon 9200 128 mb
2) For some reason all the sound plugins do weird noises in the movies of the game why?!?!
3)I have been playing for a while and besides the movies sound, all the other sounds were fine and today suddenly my game starts making these weird annoying sounds and making the game crash, this never happened until today and I didn't change anything so can someone tell me what could have went wrong? i tried changing plugins it didnt help me alot

p.s all of these probles happened in the game final fantasy 7

hagbard

The problem it's about configure the plugins besides choose them. Stick with:

GPU: Pete's D3D, OpenGL/OGL2, or P.E.Op.S., and check the "special game fix" for FVII
SPU: Eternal or P.E.Op.S.
CDr: Sapu or P.E.Op.S.

Also ePSXe version 1.5.2 might work better than the latest 1.6.0. Did you check this thread

Last edited:

eitanlevin

thx but you didnt realy help my first question cause the plugins you wrote dont display battlels meaning i cant see my battles

montpics

onewecallgod said:
you gotta play and experiment with the settings. its different for all computers
Exactly, try to test on both 'Fast' and 'Nice' setting on Pete's GPU plugins and see if it shown on battle mode or not. Then test each of the selection until you satisfied with it.

And again what game you are refering to? :cool:

hagbard

from his first post below said Final Fantasy VII

montpics

Then, I can't help much with as mine was okay for the game. Try to test every configuration as I stated above.