How to find the meaning of life:

apocalypse835

Yes. Yes I am.

Robzilla

I don't need to find the meaning of life.

I know the answer already.

the answer is....

J

Jet Set Willy

I dare you to post something which doesn't make me hate you.

donkeyknob

leftifteris- i got laid only 2 weeks ago :D

waz- think about it. without sex, life cant continue. we all should be like rabbits. or chinese. without chopsticks. and good eyes

J

Jet Set Willy

Okay white trash, don't go announcing it constantly. We've all accepted that you've lost your virginity now, we don't need all of the hairy details.

Anyway, I wasn't complaining about sex. I'm just scared that you might reproduce.

donkeyknob

that was the first announcement. i want big party....

one day mini beef will be playing with mini waz. you know it

donkeyknob

why is it i can see miniwaz arguing (and winning) with minibeef, so minibeef suplexes miniwaz on the jungle jim.....

KidneyKai

They should join forces and attack the evil kids, nobody will miss them, especially the parents.

Wazlet
KidKai VS. THEM!!!
Mini Beef

J

Jet Set Willy

Originally posted by DJ Beefzibit@Jan 18 2004, 10:14 AM
why is it i can see miniwaz arguing (and winning) with minibeef, so minibeef suplexes miniwaz on the jungle jim.....
Because you're white trash?

Codeine

Originally posted by Robzilla@Jan 16 2004, 02:02 PM
trying to find the meaning of life is like trying to find a women with a full set of teeth at an alabama dentist.
Or like trying to find a semi-intelligent user with 'zilla' on the end of his name.

Robzilla

I'm sorry, are you an Alabaman women without a full set of teeth?

Codeine

I'm sorry, aren't you supposed to be conversing about Emulation? This doesn't seem to be related to your suppesod ideals at all. I mean, 55% of your posts were made in the general chat forum. Idiot.

donkeyknob

Originally posted by WazWaz+Jan 18 2004, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WazWaz @ Jan 18 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DJ Beefzibit@Jan 18 2004, 10:14 AM
Because you're white trash? [/b][/quote]
bingo