Guess What I'm Getting Pierced

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
Splize said:
Send me pictures from different angles

:biglaugh: Sick..

onewecallgod

what the fuck? youre getting a prince charles?? dude thats really, really stupid. a lot of guys lose feeling when they get the tip of jimmy pierced and if the piercing gets infected (dirty needle, unclean procedure...etc) youre gonna lose your whole wang....

donkeyknob

no, not like that. the definition of prince charles/albert is a ring that comes through the pee-hole of the penis, and then out another made hole through the knob.

im going to have a horizontal bar put through my skin- ie ill be clamped, stretched, then peirced so my wang wont be penetrated. and seriously, if you dont wanna see it then stay away from here. im not holdin back any details/images

hitmonlee

you're mental.
be careful when having sex with girls with piercings and having sex in general so you don't rip some poor chick apart :(
fuck that shit!

donkeyknob

dont worry, they are only small round metal balls. and im not a fool, i wrap my tool! so hopefully there wont be no tears for either party

hitmonlee

heh
but if you have/get a long term girl why would you bother with condoms?
good luck
:confused:

PhatPlaya

O.G. (Original Gamer)
donkeyknob said:
im going to have a horizontal bar put through my skin- ie ill be clamped, stretched, then peirced so my wang wont be penetrated.

.. I wont be staying for the pics

the_ghost

emu wizard
donkeyknob said:
no, not like that. the definition of prince charles/albert is a ring that comes through the pee-hole of the penis, and then out another made hole through the knob.

im going to have a horizontal bar put through my skin- ie ill be clamped, stretched, then peirced so my wang wont be penetrated. and seriously, if you dont wanna see it then stay away from here. im not holdin back any details/images

thats too much information for me

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TiredBoy

I think it may be wise to not post the pics. Look at rule 2 on the rules; I doubt most people, especially those that fall under the PG laws, would want to see them.