Thread: Is android emulation safe, account wise???

Default Is android emulation safe, account wise???

Hey guys,

I am very sorry if this gets asked a lot and I am unable to find it.

But anyway, I am one of those people who gets way too obsessed/addicted to mobile games and I need to be playing at least 2 at all times so I have something to do when I get bored. My problem is I found game I am really enjoying but my phone doesn't run it very well and it over heats a lot, especially in certain situations. So I had the idea of installing an emulator on my pc for bosses and stuff when I don't want to risk my phone crashing.

I always use my main google account in games on mobile, so I was just wondering if/how safe are the android emulators for pc(google account wise).

I tend to spend some money on games I like, and I really don't want to have to bother with my google account being hacked.

The emulator I am thinking of particularly is MEmu, but if anyone has any better ideas I am very open to suggestions.

My only concern is if I have to connect my google account to a emulator, whether or not i can trust the software with my info.

TL;DR:

Is there a android emulator that I can trust with my google account info?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is android emulation safe, account wise???

Personally I use https://www.bluestacks.com for when I need to run android software on pc.

I have a second google account for that, unfortunately I do not play games on mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by kdadaji View Post
    Hey guys,

I am very sorry if this gets asked a lot and I am unable to find it.

But anyway, I am one of those people who gets way too obsessed/addicted to mobile games and I need to be playing at least 2 at all times so I have something to do when I get bored. My problem is I found game I am really enjoying but my phone doesn't run it very well and it over heats a lot, especially in certain situations. So I had the idea of installing an emulator on my pc for bosses and stuff when I don't want to risk my phone crashing.

I always use my main google account in games on mobile, so I was just wondering if/how safe are the android emulators for pc(google account wise).

I tend to spend some money on games I like, and I really don't want to have to bother with my google account being hacked.

The emulator I am thinking of particularly is MEmu, but if anyone has any better ideas I am very open to suggestions.

My only concern is if I have to connect my google account to a emulator, whether or not i can trust the software with my info.
    CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC

TL;DR:

Is there a android emulator that I can trust with my google account info?

my issue has been solved!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kdadaji View Post
    my issue has been solved!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GASIYAT View Post
    But anyway, I am one of those people who gets way too obsessed/addicted to mobile games and I need to be playing at least 2 at all times so I have something to do when I get bored. My problem is I found game I am really enjoying but my phone doesn't run it very well xender discord omegle it over heats a lot, especially in certain situations. So I had the idea of installing an emulator on my pc for bosses and stuff when I don't want to risk my phone crashing.

Thread Information