Is android emulation safe, account wise???

kdadaji

Hey guys,

I am very sorry if this gets asked a lot and I am unable to find it.

But anyway, I am one of those people who gets way too obsessed/addicted to mobile games and I need to be playing at least 2 at all times so I have something to do when I get bored. My problem is I found game I am really enjoying but my phone doesn't run it very well and it over heats a lot, especially in certain situations. So I had the idea of installing an emulator on my pc for bosses and stuff when I don't want to risk my phone crashing.

I always use my main google account in games on mobile, so I was just wondering if/how safe are the android emulators for pc(google account wise).

I tend to spend some money on games I like, and I really don't want to have to bother with my google account being hacked.

The emulator I am thinking of particularly is MEmu, but if anyone has any better ideas I am very open to suggestions.

My only concern is if I have to connect my google account to a emulator, whether or not i can trust the software with my info.

TL;DR:

Is there a android emulator that I can trust with my google account info?

kdadaji

Hey guys,

I am very sorry if this gets asked a lot and I am unable to find it.

But anyway, I am one of those people who gets way too obsessed/addicted to mobile games and I need to be playing at least 2 at all times so I have something to do when I get bored. My problem is I found game I am really enjoying but my phone doesn't run it very well and it over heats a lot, especially in certain situations. So I had the idea of installing an emulator on my pc for bosses and stuff when I don't want to risk my phone crashing.

I always use my main google account in games on mobile, so I was just wondering if/how safe are the android emulators for pc(google account wise).

I tend to spend some money on games I like, and I really don't want to have to bother with my google account being hacked.

The emulator I am thinking of particularly is MEmu, but if anyone has any better ideas I am very open to suggestions.

My only concern is if I have to connect my google account to a emulator, whether or not i can trust the software with my info.
CCleaner Happy Wheels VLC

TL;DR:

Is there a android emulator that I can trust with my google account info?

my issue has been solved!!!!

GASIYAT

Banned
my issue has been solved!!!!

GASIYAT

Banned
But anyway, I am one of those people who gets way too obsessed/addicted to mobile games and I need to be playing at least 2 at all times so I have something to do when I get bored. My problem is I found game I am really enjoying but my phone doesn't run it very well xender discord omegle it over heats a lot, especially in certain situations. So I had the idea of installing an emulator on my pc for bosses and stuff when I don't want to risk my phone crashing.