Thread: Request: Couch multiplayer games

Default Request: Couch multiplayer games

Quick story: I was a console peasant and one thing I didn't like about my PS4 is lack of couch multiplayer games, so finaly decided to build a PC because of how versatile it is and how many games there is on Steam.

So I got: I5-3570k, 16Gb ram, Gtx 1070 GPU, 2 xbox one controllers, 2 ps4 dualshocks and two of those bad boys Mad Catz SFV alpha:

I think it's plenty enough to run new and retro games. The problem is there must be tons of games that I don't even know about, so here is my plea, recommend me some games

I had an absolute blast playing: Broforce, Blaze rush, Castle Crashers, Duck Game, Enter the Gungeon, Gang Beasts, Helldivers, Metal SlugX, Overcooked!, Portal2 on my PC. And then I tried emulate old amiga games: S.V.I.W and Battle Squadron, and those are damn good! I want more

Thanks.

Default Re: Request: Couch multiplayer games

everything is now under control if you need "wisdom" write to me
    "The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. Nikola Tesla"

I am not asking where to get the games from, a quick search in google is enough to answer this question, I am rather asking what games are worth checking I didn't knew there is an embargo on listing your favourite couch multiplayer games. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
    Last edited by Raz; August 7th, 2017 at 13:43.

Default Request Couch multiplayer games

I also have a personal distaste for anything Zombie related. Too many games. Same gameplay. Oversaturated. Closest one I enjoyed was The Last of Us. Where are the dinosaur games?

Default Re: Request Couch multiplayer games

try THOD (The House of Dead) by SEGA.
    "The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. Nikola Tesla"

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Quick story: I was a console peasant and one thing I didn't like about my PS4 is lack of couch multiplayer games, so finaly decided to build a PC because of how versatile it is and how many games there is on Steam.

So I got: I5-3570k, 16Gb ram, Gtx 1070 GPU, 2 xbox one controllers, 2 ps4 dualshocks and two of those bad boys Mad Catz SFV alpha:

I think it's plenty enough to run new and retro games. auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver The problem is there must be tons of games that I don't even know about, so here is my plea, recommend me some games

I had an absolute blast playing: Broforce, Blaze rush, Castle Crashers, Duck Game, Enter the Gungeon, Gang Beasts, Helldivers, Metal SlugX, Overcooked!, Portal2 on my PC. And then I tried emulate old amiga games: S.V.I.W and Battle Squadron, and those are damn good! I want more

Thanks.
    Oversaturated. Closest one I enjoyed was The Last of Us. Where are the dinosaur games?

The House of Dead is good game overall. The only problem is the short life.

Thread Information