problems with cxbx128

future tactics
attachment.php

guiltygear :
[
attachment.php

OTOGI
attachment.php

why this problems??what codes i need for to solve that in open source??any idea blueshogun???....note: visual studio 2005 gives options to changes in debugg mode
why is so bad this emulator?crash in anything,, why?.what codifications need for runs the routes exactly like pcsx2 or dolphin??xdk files has any importances??is chip8 some solution for this??is alive this project yet ?

DOWNLOAD HERE THE DUMP FILES OF THIS GAMES click here

Last edited:

Jay

Sly Little Devil
1.) what is "great job.thx" suppose to mean?
2.) why did you dig up this old, rotten, dead post? to say "great job.thx"?

Anyways, since it's been bumped, I'll make fun of this one-poster....

Why doesnt someone create or even modify a PC DVD drive so it can read Xbox files

then wont need emulating software, we can just let the hardware do it. If theres a flaw in the idea, let me know.:D

They make just such a piece of hardware. It has a DVD drive that reads XBox DVD discs and plays them using hardware so you won't need emulating software. It's called an Xbox.

Last edited:

dzponce11

well the problem is that most computers don't have the required graphics( very hard to get the precise amazing graphics w/o having to buy a gaming computer like my alienware and ending up spending thousands) and thus somewhat makes the xbox emulator-proof, thanks a lot bill gates!

Last edited:

KAISY

Good job donkeyknob! Maybe some people will read this! *hint to newbs*

OK, you will need to download an emulator. I assume you h Dafont Showbox Adam4adam ave one already? good. To use it, you CAN NOT put your Xbox disc into your computer and play like that. Microsoft don't want Xbox emulators because they lose money selling Xboxes, so they have taken steps in emulation prevention. So you need the files on your computer. The emulator will find default.xbe in whatever directory the game is in. Unfortunately, emulators don't understand the files by themselves... You need an ISO file of the game. Read On

Last edited: