Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Get Your Xbox Emulator Here

Default Re: Get Your Xbox Emulator Here

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    This is a sticky thread. Please, do not insult.
    Congratulations, you just did the same thing he did. How does it feel to bump a year old thread? I would've expected better from a forum staff member -_-

I mean, cmonnn...
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    Did you realize this thread is over 1 year old?
    Last edited by Agret; October 3rd, 2007 at 10:59.

(`._Agret_.)
    .-~*'ϔm_h__d_l_gꆨ'*~-.

No matter how old a sticky thread is, it can be revived. My Pokémon thread is constantly being revived without complains.

Default Re: IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aracuan View Post
    HELLO TO ALL.

hello guys,i m new to the forums of emulator zone.
    my name is george and i m 29.i live in greece.i have dedicate my life to dirty women,and dirty games on my pc.!i have first played on the age of 4,an atari 2600,then amstrad,then amiga,then pc...i can imagine that almost everyone in here is a lover of the games.so,i will stick to the subject!
    i love arcade games,especially out run driving games.in maths i left sneaky from the classroom to play out run in arcade!a few days before,while searching the yahoo,i saw accidently screenshots from the out run 2,but then i saw that it runs only on xbox."perfect game!"i thought in the beggining.
    "there should be an emulator"i thought as well.thanks to the lovers of gamers like u,who helped other players conserve their childhood memories,i had emulators of amstrad,amiga,and MAME.but i have searched and see that regarding xbox emulator things are nearly impossible in order to play xbox games in pc.i first saw in your forums this.
    but reading the next articles,i saw that eventually,there is indeed an xbox emulator that plays SOME of the games.therefore,and cuase i m really confused,i want to ask some things.i would be greatfull to anyone who will helps-i will stand treat lots of wines if he comes to greece,i swear.

1:is any xbox emulator working now?
    2:i read that the existing emulators can run only a few games,and these with small problems.is that true?
    3:i have downloaded the emulator,but when i put the dvd of xbox the dvd cant read it.what can i do in order to read it?i read something about ISO,how this works?
    4:if there is any emulator that works a bit-i dont care if not perfected-PLEASE PLEASE,tell me how i can make it work!
    5:i have rent the out run 2 from a video club near me,so i pay everyday 2 euros per day.my dissapoint was very big,i didnt imagine a complicated scenario like this...
    please help me,may peace and god keep helping all u to make us happy,cause life is sort...
    thanks and sorry for bugging u
    i may be 2 years late but ur a fucking retard lmfao douche bag you can get next gen games from the internet for free and its been 2 years since ur message and no they still cant play xbox isos on a xbox emulator because they dont give a shit about the emulator anymore they're making 360 emulators now.

Blog Entries

?, Um ok...Ya he may be a bit of a wacco.. but there really is no need for all the cussin..
    Last edited by ulaoulao; November 18th, 2007 at 20:46.
    Original, the only way to play.

Forums
    main page - Working controllers

then how do u get games??

Is there working xbox emu atm?

Abusus non tollit usum FatTrucker's Avatar

Nothing playable. The best one currently supports a small handful of games and none are properly playable. It seems to be in development again though so hopefully in a year or 2 there might be something worth downloading.

cool, i love it
    Reliable and effective ad posting on classified websites at half the cost!
    craigslist postingcraigslist poster

EDIT: Nevermind.
    Last edited by blueshogun96; January 18th, 2011 at 04:31.

Piatra Neamt (Neamt stone in english), Romania
    Blog Entries

I doubt that an i7 4970x or even my FX 8350 are too weak to emulate the 360.
    Btw this guy compares the xb1/ps4 to a modern gaming pc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyhHIMO_MCE
    PC Fan!

Thread Information