Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Player Mode

Forum Newbie

Default Re: 2 Player Mode

Hi all!

I have the same problem..
    Both controls working great but when i run the emulator (epsxe 1.9) only one works.
    They are configured but like ulaoulao say's, in my screen dont show "P2" when i config. I'm try everything but i cant make it works.. Anybody could help me?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ulaoulao View Post
    grey'd out? You are not doing it right. You just config the button with the second controller instead of the first. for the first controller you should see p1_... when you press a button and controller two as p2_... Clean Master Adam4adam Mathway

So you would do this.
    config -> gamepad -> port one -> pad one [ set up all buttons and make sure they say p1_... and so one ]
    then
    config -> gamepad -> port two -> pad one[ set up all buttons and make sure they say p2_... and so one ]

remember there are 2 ports on a psx and each port has a pad and memcard. Dont confuse pads and ports
    Thanks so much ulaoulao! wow I spent so much time trying to figure it out, searching online etc and all it was was a stupid mistake haha. I had both ports configured by the same controller, thinking that I'd configured them seperately .
    Last edited by seraniz; January 20th, 2019 at 21:10.

Angry Re: 2 Player Mode

Quote Originally Posted by ulaoulao View Post
    grey'd out? You are not doing it right. You just config the button with the second controller instead of the first. for the first controller you should see p1_... when you press a button and controller two as p2_...

So you would do this.
    config -> gamepad -> port one -> pad one [ set up all buttons and make sure they say p1_... and so one ]
    then
    config -> gamepad -> port two -> pad one[ set up all buttons and make sure they say p2_... and so one ]

remember there are 2 ports on a psx and each port has a pad and memcard. Dont confuse pads and ports

okay so, both the controllers work in pc games, but for some reason I cant configure the second controller, I'm tryna play star wars jedi power battles. i have tried unplugging one controller, the not working one suddenly works. and vice versa. i tried to do the steps u said, but it really wont read the controller. it always says that only one controller is connected and can be configured.
    Last edited by corrauxsive_bates; November 26th, 2020 at 10:06.

how did u fix it? i have the same problem

The New Kid

Very useful information . Thank you for that.

Thread Information