Fraps/Recording Issue

Kelranox

So, I've been having a few issues regarding a few Super Nintendo Emulators, Fraps and Super Mario RPG.

ZSnes: Initially, I was going to use this as my sole emulator for recording my playing SMRPG. I had Fraps set up, as well as said emulator. However, Fraps simply wouldn't record for it. I still don't understand why it won't record, which is why I decided to move on.

Snes9X.152: I recently downloaded this emulator and found that Fraps does indeed work with it. However, I can't record in game audio as well as external audio at the same time. (As I'd like to commentate during gameplay. Post-narration isn't an option) I can either record one or the other, not everything altogether. Bare in mind that I can do so with other emulators, so I know Fraps allows one to do so.

BSnes: This emulator -does- record, however it butchers the quality. Whilst recording, it leaves the audio sounding choppy, while it destroys the framerate. The limited options disallowed my deciphering exactly what needed to be done.

Before you bring up recording videos with the emulators themselves, I'd rather not try it. So, help?