I just can't download the emulator

Whenever I go to try to download the VisualBoy Advance emulator, I noticed that the icon on the left is just a blank sheet of paper. It doesn't look like a file with a zipper on it. When it finishes downloading and I click on it to open it, it says it doesn't exist. I don't know what the problem is. I went to the help section and it wasn't helpful. If anyone can help, please. Thanks.

trainer

hey yer i dont no what to do either i want play like the old pokemons but i dont no how to get it can someone help me two

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Download VBA-M [svn 926 MFC]

General Info:
VBA-M is a [Super] Game Boy [Color / Advance] emulator for Windows, Linux & Mac. Here you can get information about the latest development build of the Windows version and download it while you're at it. This emulator updates often.

http://vba-m.com/

Also you will need Direct X 9.0c Feb 2010

Important notes:

* This is the 'redist' version of DirectX - all files are downloaded in one package (rather than an active download).
* Instructions: make a system backup or restore point. Double-click on the file once the download has completed. You will be asked where you want to place the extracted files. This is a temporary folder only - you can delete these files once the Direct X 9.0c installation has completed. Now go to that temporary folder. There will be lots of files in there - run DXSETUP.exe and wait for it to complete the installation. Restart you computer if required. Now you can delete the files in the temporary folder. For future use, you can keep the file you downloaded or simply delete it - it doesn't matter.
* DirectX is a crucial system component. It cannot be uninstalled without reinstalling your operating system (!) or performing a system restore/system recovery.
* To determine what version is current installed on your system and other tips about DirectX, see our guide here.
* This version of DirectX was released February 2010.

File Size
104 MB

http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows/directx.html