Where did you get your online name from?

Raigeki

Self-confessed Yu-Gi-Oh nerd here, and a good one at that *hint hint*.

My favourite card to use was always the magic card, Raigeki.

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I'll refer you to THIS post to show you how long I've been here as well

CryfarGaming

Well the name i have on here is quite new but my true ign is : judas and Crased

Judas is the oldest(rofl) i dont know why maybe because ex christian? No emo intended haha

Crased i used in later years , its self explanatory.. it was also my tagg name for the longest.

GASIYAT

Banned
The Life Story Of Me
By Splize

The first nick I had (On EZ) was Xtreme_Master because I was planing to piss off Chrono-Cross and The Namek (Thats the only reason I joined so I just wrote the first thing I though about myself) Then I had 3 Side account which were Dick Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi (Got Banned) Dick2 (Got Banned) and Return of Dick (Also Got banned). Those three accounts got banned cuz I harrased EZ members(I got my personal reasons for doing it). So then the forum was restarted so my name became Xtreme. Then after another restart it became Splize, which I made up myself, which I dont use that much anymore.

:tmnt:

Two words semi-randomly put together. That goes for about 75% of the nicks I have.

Last edited:

Gigaflop

Old fart
The "ether" that makes up the matrix that neo can see through and manipulate at his will is made up of a composite of "GIGAFLOPS"

pankaj

The Life Story Of Me
By Splize

The first nick I had (On EZ) was Xtreme_Master because I was planing to piss off Chrono-Cross and The Namek (Thats the only reason I joined so I just wrote the first thing I though about myself) Then I had 3 Side account which were Dick (Got Banned) Dick2 (Got Banned) and Return of Dick (Also Got banned). Those three accounts got banned cuz I harrased EZ members(I got my personal reasons for doing it). stopwatch So then the forum was restarted so my name became Xtreme. Then after another restart it became Splize, which I made up myself, which I dont use that much anymore.

:tmnt:

Wow so many interesting usernames and stories behind each of them. Unfortunately I don't have any fun stories behind my nickname because its just my surname ...

toritele

2003? know her?
mine is a reference to Tori Himemiya from Ensemble Stars and telenet, the precursor to the internet. and no, i'm not THAT old! jesus, i'm 17 you dingus. :p

CarmenJs

My mom just liked my name, so thats why I'm Carmen.