Where did you get your online name from?

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Well 'Vintage' comes from me admiring classic cars (especially rolls-royce's) and 'Torrie' is my last name.

Simple, really.

Hopefully the origin of my name is pretty clear. I was painfully unoriginal in choosing it, but I have yet to stick with an Internet pseudonym for more than a few years, anyway.

Rodimus Primal

I have gone by Rodimus Primal since I began posting on message boards. I'm a huge Transformers fan and Beast Wars was big at the time so Optimus Primal was the leader at the time so I chose Rodimus Primal as something different.

flanks

Of course you all know the Belmont clan,a family cursed to battle Dracula when he rises from the dead in the famous Castlevania videogames. :D

Any relation to the Van Helsings you think?

This handle is a newer one borne from a mistake on a package label; it should have said "F. Lanks". Usually I use "Evercaptor" which I designed to evoke "cardcaptors" back when I started out on the net, trawling CCS fansites. I also, rarely, use the name Lovepooky, which stuck after I made a second account on some website to do a thing (not get round a ban, believe it or not) which I chose because there was a Garfield book sat next to me (His teddy is called Pooky).

Calin - My real name
Cool - I like cool PC games

But on most of the forums i use CalinStelistu, Stelistu is from my favorite football (soccer) team - Steaua Burcharest.

letchymonk

mine should be obvious to inuyasha fans but mine comes from miroku

i should explain that it was bestowed on me by my friends not self given lol

Last edited:

Juxxize

I don't even remember I think I got it from mis-spelling my own name , and I 'm still rubbish at typing ( and spelling )

Midorikawa

You Wanna Play?
My username comes from the character Midorikawa Ryuuji from Inazuma Eleven. He's one of my favorite characters in the series

TARDIS

My username, "TARDIS", is from the TV show "Doctor Who". TARDIS stands for "Time and Relative Dimension in Space". If properly maintained can take any life form to any place and/or time in the universe.

pix07

word pixel with number i like seven and sounds like james bond.