Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Where did you get your online name from?

Default Re: Where did you get your online name from?

I also had another nickname

Hi. I don't have any online nicknames. Thomasland it is my name Tomas and surname Land. That's it.

name and family name combination. I'm not original.

Quote Originally Posted by Splize View Post
    The Life Story Of Me
    By Splize

The first nick I had (On EZ) was Xtreme_Master because I was planing to piss off Chrono-Cross and The Namek (Thats the only reason I joined so I just wrote the first thing I though about myself) Then I had 3 Side account which were Dick Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi (Got Banned) Dick2 (Got Banned) and Return of Dick (Also Got banned). Those three accounts got banned cuz I harrased EZ members(I got my personal reasons for doing it). So then the forum was restarted so my name became Xtreme. Then after another restart it became Splize, which I made up myself, which I dont use that much anymore.

:tmnt:
    Two words semi-randomly put together. That goes for about 75% of the nicks I have.
    Last edited by GASIYAT; July 28th, 2019 at 21:52.

The "ether" that makes up the matrix that neo can see through and manipulate at his will is made up of a composite of "GIGAFLOPS"

Quote Originally Posted by Splize View Post
    The Life Story Of Me
    By Splize

The first nick I had (On EZ) was Xtreme_Master because I was planing to piss off Chrono-Cross and The Namek (Thats the only reason I joined so I just wrote the first thing I though about myself) Then I had 3 Side account which were Dick (Got Banned) Dick2 (Got Banned) and Return of Dick (Also Got banned). Those three accounts got banned cuz I harrased EZ members(I got my personal reasons for doing it). stopwatch So then the forum was restarted so my name became Xtreme. Then after another restart it became Splize, which I made up myself, which I dont use that much anymore.

:tmnt:
    Wow so many interesting usernames and stories behind each of them. Unfortunately I don't have any fun stories behind my nickname because its just my surname ...

Thread Information