Game Problem: Playing backups without a modchip

carely04

Great news for Wii lovers...

A Backup Launcher for non-modchipped Wii's is now availiable.

Here is the files you need... http://www.iol.ie/~taz/Wii_ISO_Loader.zip

Here is how to do it (Also included in zip)...http://www.iol.ie/~taz/WiiHowTo.txt

Compatability List - All Regions..Main Page - Wii

I've been using this softmod for the Wii to play backups without a modchip..

So far overall the results have been astounding...

Of course, there is one catch...(and it's small)...

You will need Twilight Princess (Retail Copy..Easy) and a SD Card (1or2gb..Easier!)

This is not a joke by the way... I have been test this for about a month now and just about every game is compatible with it... You will just have to follow the easy instructions and you will have a Wii that plays Wii games in Mulit-Regions... if it's a NTSC or PAL game...just choose before launching...

If anyone checks this out or needs help...lemme know... I am available... the backups are not included in this... and don't ask... I am sure you already have a source or 2 for those... and you this awesome new mod... also makes backups of games you already have.....just dump them to your laptop while you are sleeping.. (takes about 3 hours to backup a game)

I have tried this on my firmware 3.3u NTSC-USA virgin Wii and have had great results... This is not a joke or something that will brick your Wii... it's actually safer then opening a Wii and soldering chips in... that's why I use this...
Once the homebrew channel is installed with the ever popular Twilight Hack then you are on your way to playing backups...

Anyone needs help.... reply in this thread...that's if the admin doesn't erase this awesome news for us WiiLovers!

Thanks to my pal, DJTaz for the compilation of making it extremely easy to do even for n00bs.

Peace

onewecallgod

There's an install for HBC that doesn't require any games; it's been out for a while.