I intend to.....

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I intend to buy a SP GBA.Well i have an old GBA but it can't play games in darkness.

I asked www.nintendo.com about special version of GBA and they replied to me by email that i had nothing to worry about it can play games in the dark.

Also my brother plays it not in complete darkness in school with a friend which have one,and tell me it could play in the dark.

I want to be sure so i am asking my friends here

CAN A SP GBA PLAY GAMES IN FULL,BUT FULL DARKNESS?

Thanks for your replies.

Or the question is that?
I want to play it before i got aspleep in my bad with all the lights out?Can I with a SP VERSION OF GBA?

It's so beatiful playing Castlevania:Circle of the moon , Harmony of Dissonance,and Aria of Sorrow before you get asleep right in your bed people.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
People it's really strange that 1400 + member in this forum,no one has a SP GBA in his own property,i guess i should trust nintendo when they say that i can play game in darkness.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
WOW MAN THAT'S FANTASTIC ,I AM GONNA BUY ONE TOMORROW IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks man,you are a true friend to me,thanks. B)

Corey4666

wait a sec gba sp has a friggen light on it, isnt it like um.... like comon sense that it would play in the dark :huh:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Whatever Corey i just bought it today and i turn out all the lights of my room and play V-RALLY 3.It was amazing.

Shadow

well, i hope you have fun playing it and dont forget to get Megaman Zero 3 lol, if you want to play a really hard game

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Well actually i have beat that game in VBA 1.7 and it don't look hard when you use cheats B)

belmont

For GBA I suggest the three Castlevania games and the two Golden Sun games.
They are some of the best games ever made on handheld devices.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I have them all except CASTLEVANIA CIRCLE OF THE MOON.I searched my entire city to found it and i was unable to find it in every single store of GBA GAMES. ;)

Anyway i will found it in a less legal way :D

I will write it from my HDD with GBA FLASH LINKER AND FLASH CARD. :D
I just bought it and is fantastic.

I suggest it to anyone who wants to play more than one game in a single cart.

Visit www.gameboymulticarts.com for further information.

And thanks for the suggestion belmont.It was the best suggestion,but as a castlevanialover i have them and i will write it soon enough.Thanks again.

Jale

The Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP has a bright screen that allows the player to play in complete darkness, just like the color cell phones do...