Emulator Problem: PLEASE can someone help

Tomcat76

I'm new to the M2 emulator, How do i Dir the games?? Where do i put them??? please help, all i want to do is play Daytona USA and sega rally :)

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
may i say that i am sick and tired of the annoying please help topics from people who post one post and then leave the site waiting for a problem, it makes me feel im working at a freaking helpdesk. also USE THE FREAKING SEARCH OPTION BEFORE POSTING(sorry had to do that)

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
90% of posts on these types of boards are like that. Rather than get frustrated you can sit content that you may have helped someone else out there solve a problem. Return visits and thanks while always welcome aren't really necessary. If thats why we did it help boards like this would be empty. ;)

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
i know but when you got helped i think you owe this site something in return, and now it just feels like a job...

(a job wich nice colleges though) btw is it possible to get our on mIRC channel?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
and now it just feels like a job...

Never that. At the end of the day you know that somewhere, someone has just watched the game they've been shouting at their PC trying to get running for hours come successfully onscreen. You can almost feel their smile across the miles.....that will do for me.

Its good Karma, in a very tiny way if you manage to enrich someone's day then it hasn't been a complete waste.

Last edited:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Sounds like you need a vacation. Stop answering those kind of posts for a while. rest up. Drink a lot of fluid. Do something that makes you smile and then come back in ful force again. Ok? :innocent:

xD maybe ill do, maybe i don't... ilsee:innocent:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Never that. At the end of the day you know that somewhere, someone has just watched the game they've been shouting at their PC trying to get running for hours come successfully onscreen. You can almost feel their smile across the miles.....that will do for me.

Its good Karma, in a very tiny way if you manage to enrich someone's day then it hasn't been a complete waste.

QFT.
When I first started emulation, I even had problems with simple Genesis emulation (I think Dgen). Not everybody spends that much time on emulation like me (ROM collecting, forums, dumping, etc.), but it's still nice to help someone out.
And although many questions can be found by searching, most posters do have the decency to properly say 'Thank You'. That's enough motivation for me.