Every Nintendo 64 Rom (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davideo7

As a newbie, I come with a treat ;)

It took me a while to make this list so enjoy :)
There shouldn't be any limit on how many you can download and they download at really good speeds.
I have an account with where these are hosted so if you want to put them on your own sites please ask me first by PM'ing me. Thank you.

******** NO **************

Last edited by a moderator:

davideo7

davideo7

JoshM22

Your not suppose to provide ROMs here noob. Next time read the rules, and i advice that you delete the links to the ROMs. This site could get shut down because of your careless ness in not READING THE RULES.

spotanjo3

REPORT! You are breaking the rules and against the rules. REPORT!

Moderator or administrator, you are late. Now many people come here to grab the links before you remove them.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
As a newbie, I come with a treat ;)

As a newbie you should read the rules before posting. We don't do roms here, we don't link to roms here, we don't support or endorse any kind of copyright infringement here. I suggest you take these posts down before a mod does it for you and bans you from the site permanently.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
I have an account with where these are hosted so if you want to put them on your own sites please ask me first by PM'ing me. Thank you.

Hahaha we need his/her permission to put links to these illegal roms on our site?

Zach

The links have been removed and this thread will be closed. However, we can't be here 24/7 so sometimes things like this will happen and posts may go unmoderated for a while. That is just the nature of life. We aren't "slow", we aren't "not doing our jobs" or anything like that..

Report the posts and move on.. There is no need to get hysterical and post all kinds of crap about the site getting shut down, or hurl insults at the offender.. Just quote the rules, link to them, report, and move on PLEASE.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.