sega emulator question

benrkay

Hi, just a quick question. Im running a sega emulator on a second monitor and controlling it with a usb game pad. I want to be able to run a game on one screen and run different apps on the other screen. So the usb gamepad is controlling the sega and the keyboard and mouse are controlling the other screen. At the moment when ever I open another program up the sega program controls become enactive. So I want to be able to open up word while my mates playing sonic on the other screen. Is it possible? Im using fusion emulator thanks

jonaheim88

JonAHeim88
sorry, you cant use the one monitor for applications while the emulator is running, because once you click out of the emulator window it will pause it. I'll look into it, but I dont think theres a way to change that...

Zach

Pretty sure its impossible..

When you dualview one application still takes priority over the system for input, etc.. dual monitors are only useful if you want to play a game and then have any program running that updates the screen only (like etrade or maybe even media player playing a movie, etc)