• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

bsnes 0.026

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Since the last public release, I've completely rewritten the memory mapping and cartridge loading systems. With this, I've added preliminary support for the Broadcast Satellaview (BS-X), however very few BS-X games will run at this time. I've also switched compilers from Visual C++/8 to MinGW/GCC4, which grants a ~5-10% speedup over the previous release.

Changelog:
• Major source code cleanup
• Completely rewrote memory mapper to support runtime MMCs
• Updated S-DD1 MMC to use new memory mapping interface
• Improved S-DD1 emulation, thanks to information from orwannon
• Added support for SameGame -- load via "Load Special -> Load BS-X Slotted Cart" menu option
• Completely rewrote cartridge loader to support BS-X, BS-X slotted carts and ST carts
• Created custom dialog windows for multicart loading
• Improved generic memory mapper, which eliminates the need for cart.db [Nach]
• Added BS-X slotted cart detection to generic memory mapper [Nach]
• Linux port will now ignore keypresses when window is inactive
• Linux port will use much less CPU power when idle
• Added detailed compilation instructions to Makefile for Linux port
• Added "make install" target and PNG program icon for Linux port
• Switched Windows compiler to MinGW/GCC4
• Windows executable is now packed with UPX to decrease filesize
• Removed .ufo, .gd7 and .078 ROM extensions; added .bs extension
• Added preliminary support for the BS-X base unit, BS-X base cartridge + MMC, and BS-X flash I/O

bsnes Official Site