I'm stuck in Diamond Run on Mame

richiemadano

I'be been playing Diamond Run (rom name "diamond") for quite a while and I have got stuck on level 27. Has anyone beaten it, and if so, how? I am stuck trying to get to the exits - there are 3 rocks which block the passage way and I am stumped how to get past.

Please see the attached image of the end of the level.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Here is the link to the image if it doesn't appear:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13437171@N07/1372508588/

Last edited:

diamond27

Richie I have the same problem, and Im afraid that it has not solution. It seems thats impossible to pass in that point.

By the Way, Do you know another game like this?

Thanks!

Sharkgirl

ME TOO!!!!!! So frustrated...I love this old game and have been playing it on MAME for a few years now...cannot figure out this level....My hubby said maybe that's where it ends but why would it end this way and on such an odd level....Why would there be an exit at all if you can't get past. I'm sure there is a way past it and I'd be so pleased :D if someone would tell me how....I try to be quick and ALWAYS get crushed!!!:(

Zach

Well I was looking at how to solve it and could see it as a barely legitimate suggestion..

Anyway if you're going to post shit, don't post one line cheesey crap that no one is going to understand. If you don't have real advice to give, in detail, then don't post. Go spam in the Honka thread if you have to post bullshit that badly

migwelder1970

Stand under the middle rock of the three then press and hold fire (ctrl if using keyboard) then right, this will let the rock on the right fall then push away the rock on the left and your out.