English Translation for this game??

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hiya! My niece wants to play this game Mickey Mouse & Donald 3 but it's only Japanese..:dry: Anyway does anyone know if there is a Patch or something which translate the game into English??? Thanks!:D

spotanjo3

Hiya! My niece wants to play this game Mickey Mouse & Donald 3 but it's only Japanese..:dry: Anyway does anyone know if there is a Patch or something which translate the game into English??? Thanks!:D

You need to be specific....

Is this one: Disney's Magical Quest 3 starring Mickey and Donald ???

SNES version ???

mickey3ar9.png

Last edited:

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Yeah that's it, that's the picture I see at the beginning and it's for SNES. Is there anything for it by any chance???:D

Ryanfaescotland

From the page said:
The game is translated into British English, so be on the lookout for favours and armours as you play the game. I’m sure you won’t mind. I didn’t.

Of course your not going to mind that it's been translated into a proper language rather than that daft language used by the country with no honour or humour ;)

spotanjo3

Yeah that's it, that's the picture I see at the beginning and it's for SNES. Is there anything for it by any chance???:D

Sent pm. Read what I say about this game, ok ?:) PM only for private conversation. :)

Of course your not going to mind that it's been translated into a proper language rather than that daft language used by the country with no honour or humour ;)

I can fix it but I have to ask his work's permission. However, I do not enjoy this game anwyay, lol. :p

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Sorry, but I can't see why this would be necessary. To much work for too little changes...
No offense, RF, it's a nice offer :)

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Take a look at this ;)

Thanks for that translation, it works! Also I've got a game which is Japanese once again and the only name I have is Donald for the game name. When the game starts Donalds in the middle of the screen and daisy walks up behind him, then your taken to a big title screen with Donald big in the middle and the words, start, password and Options...anyone know where I'd find a translation, I've looked on Romhack.net. Thanks:D

spotanjo3

I'm not sure here is a picture of the title screen Here's a pic of the title screen yeah I think it is the game you posted coz the foriegn text matches:

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x241/CrazyRockBox/?action=view&current=DONALD_00000.jpg

EDIT- I'd also like an English Translation of the game Alice Paint (J) if there is one (SNES)??? :)

Yes, that's correct. The artbox I posted is one you are looking for but sad, no translation for it at all.

Correction: Alice no Paint Adventure (J) and there is no translation for it as well. Sorry about that too! :(

spotanjo3

Or you can go to romhacking site and ask them if anyone there are interesting to translate those games you want. See if they can do that... Make sure you let them know that you are inexperience for snes hacking things. :)

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Or you can go to romhacking site and ask them if anyone there are interesting to translate those games you want. See if they can do that... Make sure you let them know that you are inexperience for snes hacking things. :)

Good idea, I might just do that! I might also give peeps some ideas about hacking storylines, graphics etc!:D

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Why is it some Games that are japanese and have things like the char talking in japanese but the hud's are all in english?

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
To taunt people (gamers) that can't read japanese to learn it :D.

Maybe some kind education like make young Japanese get used with alphabet.

Last edited: